shape
carat
color
clarity

Groomsmen Gifts...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to show you gal''s what we got our groomsmen for gifts... Reef sandals just came out with a flip flop that has a bottle opener on the sole.. AND a 1 ounce flask in each heel of the shoe!! (Reef Dram is the name of the flip flop)

Our guys are wearing brown tuxes... so these will match perfectly! And its a FANTASTIC gift!!

2597_Dram_BRO_2.jpg

So.. if anyone is looking for a really clever idea for groomsmen gifts... you should check this out!!

Krockie: NOT a word to the Fiance.. please!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you have a link to the shoes? They would be perfect for a friend of mine (nothing to do with a wedding, but he''d love ''em). Very cool!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
This is where I got them from.. apparently they are still in **Pre-Order**.. but I got 80% of my order filled today.. so it sounds like Spyder Surf is getting them in.. and filling orders as soon as they receive them... I pre-ordered three weeks ago!

http://www.spydersurf.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=22

They are called Reef Dram

Hope that helps.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Yes Robbie... that is a great price for a Reef Sandal.. but.. its missing the most FANSTASTIC part... the 1ounce flask in each heel! woohoo.. I just know our groomsmen are gonna FLIP over this..

I just have to remind them NOT to wear them to the airport when they leave!! AHHHH.. can you imagine the NIGHTMARE...

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Jaders those are SO perfect... love it!!

Not sure what FI has decided to do for groomsmen gifts, but now I''m kinda thinking about getting a pair for my little brother who turns 21 today...
20.gif
9.gif

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Jaders, I love them!

Of course that could be because I own some pink ones with a bottle opener-
they were from my 20 yo nephew, and surprisingly they are very comfy to wear.

and the opener comes in really handy (we used it on vacation once!)

I think we may have to check these out for our gms

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Woops! I thought that they had the flask as well!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the info! It''s really the bottle opener and the flasks that ''make'' those shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results