shape
carat
color
clarity

groomsmen and family gifts..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovehersomuch

Shiny_Rock
so i need some ideas on gifts to the my groomsmen.. i have 4 and the wedding is this saturday. 2 are my brothers and the other 2 are my fiance''s brothers..

also when do you typically give the groomsmen their gifts?

also do you all get anything for your parents? if so what do you typically get?

thanks!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
We did our gift exchange during the rehearsal dinner, while they were prepping desert.

Alcohol for the groomsmen and baseball tickets for 2.
We got crystal frames for the girls and parents, and put nice photos in them.
The girls also got t-shirts to wear at the BBQ for the out of town guests. (Rehearsal thursday, BBQ friday, and wedding saturday.)

Good luck saturday!!
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Nice alcohol, money clips, memberships to clubs they might enjoy, tickets to concerts or games, something to do with a hobby they really enjoy...as long as its thoughtful and reflects their taste, I don''t think you can go too far wrong.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a little late for this, but what we did was engraved cufflinks and money clips. It''s a pretty standard/commonly done one.

We also gave them gift certificates to their favorite places (one was pinkberry, the other one was chick fil-a... our groomsmen are simple guys
3.gif
).

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
My fiance got his guys digital cameras. Most of them didn''t have nice little cameras, and that way, they can have portable memories from the wedding
emteeth.gif

FYI: Circuit City is going out of business which means GREAT deals on electronics!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
We got our parents and grandparents framed pictures from our engagement shoot. We are generally picture adverse and they'd all be complaining for a while that they didn't have a nice pic of us. We got our bestman scott kay cuff links from Pearlmans because they were the same brand as our wedding bands, and he loved them. John has recieved a lot of engraved items as presents... a flask, a watch, a pocketwatch. We got his uncle nice wines.

I know people who have given alcohol or electronics as well. Items from favorite sports teams, like tickets to games, jerseys, caps. Whatever fits your relationship and your budget.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results