shape
carat
color
clarity

Grey''s 2 part finale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Okay...I couldn''t open up this thread until I watched last night''s ep. I had it DVR''ed so I just needed to find the time to watch it this morning.

Anyway, so far so good. The writers are definitely kickin'' it into high action and high drama for the season finale!

I agree with a bunch of you, the Denny and Izzy story is a little wacko. My husband (who is a surgeon) can''t watch the show because he says the interns behave completely out of line, and anyone who ever talked back to an attending would get their butts kicked right out of the program without a second thought. However, I keep telling him to leave me alone when I''m watching (don''t need his sarcastic commentary) and that it''s just a TV show, so who cares if it''s not accurate.

Ew, I do not like the orthopedic lady that George is dating. She is yucky to me (and mean). But yeah, I do feel bad for her that she is so in love with someone who is in love with someone else... Then again, I guess that''s the running theme on the show right? I was initially all annoyed that Addison came on the show and messed up the romance between Derek and Meredith, but I think they''ve done a good job with the storyline.

Aauggh, I can''t believe Burke has been shot! I *really* can''t wait til tonight...but I''m sure they''re going to leave us with our share of cliff hangers anyway...so it''s not like we''ll get 100% resolution.
14.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Apparently Bush''s speech will be at 8pm, so just the re-run of last nights episode will be effected.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2006 1:35:30 PM
Author: njc
Apparently Bush''s speech will be at 8pm, so just the re-run of last nights episode will be effected.

I''m sure the networks will run the show in it''s entirety after the President speaks. otherewise ABC will be getting a bunch of angry phonecalls.

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/15/2006 11:08:27 AM

Date: 5/15/2006 10:36:35 AM
Author: pebbles
Or did she really sleep with the vet?
33.gif
She hasnt slept with the vet. In the opening scene from last week, Meredith and Izzy are sitting in the bathroom talking and Izzy asked if they had had sex yet and Meredith replied that they hadnt even kissed yet!

I wanted to slap Izzy last night when she went nutso. Im also not a fan of Georges girl the way she gets so snappy about everyone BUT George. I am starting to feel really sorry for Addison.
Oh that''s right! That''s when George''s GF walked into the bathroom on them, took a pee, then left without washing her hands! Now I remember.

For whatever reason. I like Addison. It is so obvious that she doesn''t have a chance with Derek and is trying everything she can to get his attention yet never will. I think it would be interesting if they wrote McSteamy (Mark) into the story line more. If Derek really isn''t in love with Addison, then why did he punch Mark when he came into town?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I sorta joined the Grey''s bandwagon late, so I missed all the episodes and blame throwing about Addison cheating on him with his best friend, him leaving, him cheating with Meredith, and Addison coming into town and confronting them. Since I started watching when I did, I do like Addison and really felt badly for her yesterday when she basically realized that Derek is still in love with Meredith and was fighting with her because he was jealous that she was moving on. Derek is actually irritating me in that regard - wants to have his cake and eat it too - to stay with Addison and ''do the right thing'' but flips out when Meredith starts dating. Who''s gonna stand for the ''I don''t want you but nobody else can have you'' kinda thing? That''s irritating.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
oh my GOD, I was on the edge of my seat when Izzie started going totally kookoo for cocoa-puffs......but her character''s had a lot of loss in her life and it totally makes sense that the prospect of losing someone else precious to her would send her over the edge. Total nail biter!!!! Jesus, even IF Burke hadn''t been shot the fact that he apparently signed the DNR makes her plan pretty dicey!!! YEEKS.

And I''m sorry, if Curious George Noo-Kyoo-Ler interrupts my GA I will be PEEEEVED.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/15/2006 4:55:53 PM

Date: 5/15/2006 11:08:27 AM

Date: 5/15/2006 10:36:35 AM
Or did she really sleep with the vet?
33.gif
She hasnt slept with the vet. In the opening scene from last week, Meredith and Izzy are sitting in the bathroom talking and Izzy asked if they had had sex yet and Meredith replied that they hadnt even kissed yet!

I wanted to slap Izzy last night when she went nutso. Im also not a fan of Georges girl the way she gets so snappy about everyone BUT George. I am starting to feel really sorry for Addison.
Oh that''s right! That''s when George''s GF walked into the bathroom on them, took a pee, then left without washing her hands! Now I remember.

For whatever reason. I like Addison. It is so obvious that she doesn''t have a chance with Derek and is trying everything she can to get his attention yet never will. I think it would be interesting if they wrote McSteamy (Mark) into the story line more. If Derek really isn''t in love with Addison, then why did he punch Mark when he came into town?
Derek punched Mark because Mark was hitting on Meredith...

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
I can''t wait for tonight''s finale!!!

I actually screamed at the last second (when Izzy cut off the cable) and scared my poor dog!! hahaha

The only problem I have is that I will miss 24! but in this case, Grey''s anatomy wins!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I used to not like Izzy but now I do. I think that actress really did a good job last night. I love Denny too. Does anyone think he is masking some type of accent? I think he is British or something. I like him much better than that jerk she was dating. Is it Mark? She HAS to get kicked out for this stunt, right?

I like George''s gf now. You keep expecting her to do something really weird but then she doesn''t.

I really like Addison. I thought her speech was dead on and very moving. She has such an expressive face.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/15/2006 6:34:06 PM
Author: Mandarine
36.gif
36.gif
I can''t wait for tonight''s finale!!!

I actually screamed at the last second (when Izzy cut off the cable) and scared my poor dog!! hahaha

The only problem I have is that I will miss 24! but in this case, Grey''s anatomy wins!
Thank god for DVRs!

Jenjen

Rough_Rock
did Denny just propose to Izzie?????? OMG, this is getting so crazy!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2006 9:19:12 PM
Author: Jenjen
did Denny just propose to Izzie?????? OMG, this is getting so crazy!
GAAHHHH!!!! I know better than to check this thread when I"m on the west coast!!!!! Now I will be freaking out until 9pm our time!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
and wait! she just walked out?!!! wtf?

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe how irresponsible and b*tchy Christina and Izzy are, and how stupid are their friends. In real life all these stupidity will never even get them into med school. I can''t believe it, what an insult to medical profession (even thought it is just a popular TV show). Yes I know it''s just a show, but its close to home....

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
zhuzhu sorry it makes you feel like that....

but OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Izzy just got in the elevator! I''m dying here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
flatline...

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
This show turns me into a soppy, sniffling mess. Geez!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
7.gif
8.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
7.gif
8.gif
7.gif
8.gif

and what''s Meredith doing?
38.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know what the he!! she''s thinking...or maybe she''s just NOT thinking. They just need to stop and move on!! And come on, Chris O''Donnell had PLANS for her!!! PLANS!! Chris O''Donnell!!!! She''s obviously not thinking straight....if Chris O''Donnell had plans for me, whooooo boy....lol

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i know it was like she was to blame for him looking at her?!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
typical guy! hehe.....he''s ok with not being with her *until* she starts looking happy!!!!!
38.gif

So Izzy is not coming back?
7.gif
I liked her

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
39.gif

Maybe drinking champagne during the show wasn''t such a hot idea. I''m all sniffly.

He had PLANS!!
39.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
YAY! It was really good~! I liked how they brought so many things to a close in this last episode.
4.gif

I can''t believe Meredith and Derek...again! What does he expect her to do now?!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! I SO love this show...seriously, I am so addicted! I really liked Denny, but I knew he was going to die. The actor who played him had some other jobs on two other shows--I can''t remember which ones right now--so anyways, he was going to be cut from Grey''s Anatomy...I just didn''t realize how poignant his role and his leaving would be. The info I got was from an article in my local newspaper about 2 weeks back.

Didn''t Izzy look amazingly gorgeous in that strapless ballgown? Wow...I''d kill to have a figure like that...
emsad.gif

And Meredith and McDreamy?! OMG...I am beginning not to like McDreamy at all. He is so fixated on her that he can''t allow her to be happy with anyone else...that is just mean. That is also not love...of any sort...

And what about Finn? I knew that was going to be a shortlived romance, though cuz Chris O''Donnell was only signed on for 5 episodes...(sigh)...what a waste! He is SO cute! Seriously, my daughter cried the day she found out that in real life he got married!

And Christina....she and Burke are going to need to really be strong for one another cuz he has some rough days ahead of him...I also feel that after seeing the Denny-Izzie thing she is more than ever going to try to hold on to what she and Burke got.

Alex was actually pretty decent tonight. The dialogue was superb and I so appreciate the writers for this show.

It is going to be SO bloody hard to wait till the new season starts!!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
And what was the deal with McDreamy telling Meredith "what does this mean?" I mean really, like he''s actually going to leave Addison, or maybe Addison will get tired of being a bedwarmer and leave him. Rumors are that McSteamy is coming back. Why do we have to wait until September?

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
i cried. heaps. poor doc. poor denny. this show is an emotional rollercoaster
39.gif

but i do love it so.

my favorite part of the entire show -- as far as dialouge -- was when the chief had each one of them into his office. stellar.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow - what a great finale.

15.gif
about Denny leaving - I was really hoping he would make it. Very tragic to see Izzy curled up on his gurney like that in her ballgown (which was gorgeous) and sobbing.

McDreamy thoroughly irritates me at this point, and so does Meredith. I''m just so over it - get together, don''t, I don''t care, just do something or not and let''s get over this. I thought it was crappy that they got together in the closet and did you know what during the prom.

I was bawling when they put Doc to sleep - ugh, couldn''t handle that.

I hope the end of that episode was Christina pulling her head out of her butt and actually being there for Burke, because she failed miserably the whole time at that.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2006 8:34:06 AM
Author: appletini
And what was the deal with McDreamy telling Meredith ''what does this mean?'' I mean really, like he''s actually going to leave Addison, or maybe Addison will get tired of being a bedwarmer and leave him. Rumors are that McSteamy is coming back. Why do we have to wait until September?

i know. i am glad it wasn''t the other way around with meredith asking the question to him!

on ABC this morning they played a scene that was left out of the finale. it was meredith and the vet. and the vet was asking her questions about mcdreamy - like he KNEW something was going on.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I feel stupid... I missed the last 5 minutes or so!!! I totally missed Izzy finding out Denny was dead (how sweet of Alex to take care of her!!!) and the ''Meredith'' triangle with McDreamy and the Vet. Thank goodness for video on the website!

I totally balled my eyes out and squeezed my poor puppy so hard she woke up from her nap when they had to put Doc to sleep!
39.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2006 11:13:49 AM
Author: FireGoddess
Wow - what a great finale.

15.gif
about Denny leaving - I was really hoping he would make it. Very tragic to see Izzy curled up on his gurney like that in her ballgown (which was gorgeous) and sobbing.

McDreamy thoroughly irritates me at this point, and so does Meredith. I''m just so over it - get together, don''t, I don''t care, just do something or not and let''s get over this. I thought it was crappy that they got together in the closet and did you know what during the prom.

I was bawling when they put Doc to sleep - ugh, couldn''t handle that.

I hope the end of that episode was Christina pulling her head out of her butt and actually being there for Burke, because she failed miserably the whole time at that.

ditto,ditto, ditto....I LOVED izzy gown and she looked beautiful.

I love the Vet and Mer and really wanted them to get together
15.gif
I''m over the back and forth with Derrick too. I really like Addison and hoped they would work out too. Maybe Mcsteamy will come back and sweep addy off her feet.

I was so balling when they put Doc to sleep.

Christina was a horrible GF and I thought Burke would send her packing. I thought it was great that she finally reached out to him. I love both of their characters.

So, is izzy leaving the show?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results