shape
carat
color
clarity

Green grey diamond in rose gold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Took some pics of it in ColoredStones if anyone who likes colored diamonds wants to take a peek.
2.gif
1.5 cts with .72 carats of melee in the ring.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/green-diamond-with-multiple-personalities.130137/

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Love how that green diamond looks with the rose gold halo!

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
I posted in CS too, but this one is a true beauty.... I love rose gold...! gorgeous...!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful, TL, I love the colour of that diamond!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My gosh, what a gorgeous diamond, the color is amazing!!! And the setting showcases the stone so well, such a beautiful ring!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
what an amazingly beautiful ring. I''m so glad I found this thread. utterly fascinating- I love your photos and descriptions- Quite a personality that stone of your''s has--

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for the kind words. Pictures do not begin to do this stone justice. Pictures do not capture the sparkle and fire well either. A great deal of fire comes off this stone.

Here''s a collage of the stone in various lighting (mostly indirect sunlight).

TLfacesofsybil.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s one more picture (I promise), but sometimes I swear this stone looks so blue.

TLgreengreydiamondcool.JPG

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
It''s the whole range of tones that makes this so wonderful. Smokey blues, grey greens, golden rose, hints of pinks, peeks of blue...very harmonious overall.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results