shape
carat
color
clarity

Green diamond...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock

Wow, I saw the most gorgeous diamond today! I had to share with people who''d understand :)

I went into Tiffany & Co. in Beverly Hills. Just to see what colored diamonds they had. (They usually have quite a few colored stones... and the dork that I am; I must go check them out.)

Well, they had the most amazing green diamond. It was a soft minty green, the color was very saturated - but it wasn''t deep and dark. And it was an emerald cut, of about 2cts. I have never seen a green diamond in person before. I was totally blown away! If anyone is in that area, I highly suggest taking a glance. I never thought I''d like green diamonds... but this stone was absolutely gorgeous. (It was set in a micro-pave ring.)

And it can be yours for the low, low cost of $2 million.
emsmilep.gif

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Only $2 mil? What a bargain, I must place my order now!

I''ve never seen a green diamond before, or even heard of one. I know that pink diamonds are very exy, how do green ones compare in price?

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes, this is an amazing Green Diamond...
It seems like it is touring, last month i saw it at their flagship store...

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Yes, Lorelei, you are right. This was it!

It was far more incredible in-person. I couldn''t get over the color.

DiaGem - what did you think of it when you saw it?

Greenie.jpg

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Holy cow, that thing is beautiful!!!!
23.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I live a few miles away from beverly hills, I should stop by and see this. Thank goodness I don''t have that kind of money, otherwise I would buy that beauty!

One of these days at a LA get together we should each lunch and then go diamond browsing at stores for fun. I feel bad for the store owners with a whole bunch of pricescopers in there at once, but it could be really fun for us!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results