shape
carat
color
clarity

Great Site

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rickster123

Shiny_Rock
Newbie here, have been trolling the Net for weeks thinking I had a basic knowledge of purchasing a diamond. I somehow stumbled upon this site thru sheer luck it seems. Just wanted to say I will be a regular here as many of you give fantastic, knowledgeable, layman advice. I am quite sure I would have bought the wrong diamond otherwise. Thanks in advance, look forward to reading the posts.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rickster,

Thank you for taking the time to post your postive feedback, we very much appreciate it! Some of us have been doing this for years in the hope of trying to be of help to new diamond buyers - and have worked hard to learn and pass on that info in an easily understandable way to new consumers.

THANK YOU again and welcome to Pricescope
35.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Welcome on board. Please notice the emergency exits to your fore and aft. In the event it should become necessary an oxygen mask will descend from the ceiling. Use it on yourself first and then assist small children. In the event it should become necessary your seat cushion is detachable and can be used as a flotation device. Once again welcome on board and enjoy your flight.
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 4:35:38 AM
Author: Lorelei
Rickster,

Thank you for taking the time to post your postive feedback, we very much appreciate it! Some of us have been doing this for years in the hope of trying to be of help to new diamond buyers - and have worked hard to learn and pass on that info in an easily understandable way to new consumers.

THANK YOU again and welcome to Pricescope
35.gif
What she said! If you have any questions, ask away!
35.gif

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Also want to say welcome, rickster
35.gif
. My story is much the same as yours and with the help of the great people on PS, I found the perfect ring. I''m not sure I qualify as a regular, yet, but the advice from others is fabulous.

(Just watch out for Lorelei''s & Ellen''s shenanigans
9.gif
2.gif
)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/15/2009 9:56:36 AM
Author: jet2ks
35.gif
. My story is much the same as yours and with the help of the great people on PS, I found the perfect ring. I''m not sure I qualify as a regular, yet, but the advice from others is fabulous.

9.gif
2.gif
)
12.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 10:03:24 AM

35.gif

9.gif
2.gif
)
12.gif
Why, I don''t know what she means Lore, do you?
nails.gif

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Since when did I become a she, Ellen? Was there an operation no one told me about!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 10:29:19 AM
Since when did I become a she, Ellen? Was there an operation no one told me about!
OMG! I am SO sorry, I was thinking you were another poster (they have a dog av too)!! Please forgive!!?
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/15/2009 10:18:41 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 4/15/2009 10:03:24 AM

35.gif
. My story is much the same as yours and with the help of the great people on PS, I found the perfect ring. I'm not sure I qualify as a regular, yet, but the advice from others is fabulous.

(Just watch out for Lorelei's & Ellen's shenanigans
9.gif
2.gif
)
12.gif
Why, I don't know what she means Lore, do you?
nails.gif
Actually no idea at all!
16.gif
9.gif
11.gif

creepaway3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/15/2009 10:29:19 AM
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results