shape
carat
color
clarity

Great Site for Wedding Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Hello all,

so if i didn''t already buy two pairs of shoes (thank goodness that zappos has the best return policy ever!) i might consider one, or two, or all of the shoes on this site Bridal Shoe Heaven

The best part, they all have blue soles :)

oh, there is also a satin section -- i just linked the metallics
emstar.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome -- thanks for sharing that! I''ve been having a hard time finding shoes I like (well, shoes I like that I can also afford!) :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh what a great site. Love the blue sole-- I have a pair of shoes already-- but what a pain it was to find closed back open toed cute shoes-- and they have three styles there! A friend of mine tripped in her wedding gown because her hem got stuck between her heel and the shoe-- she didn''t have closed back shoes-- so I''ve been adamant about closed backs. The ella is gorgeous. In silver, dyable , bronze and gold too! Might have to pick up a silver pair just because.
11.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Thanks -- I just bookmarked it. I''ve been looking for flats that don''t look like ballet shoes, which are harder to find than I first suspected, and they have some. (My FI and I are the same height.)

Gypsy -- I never would have thought of tripping because of that, but I have definitely done it before! Thanks so much for mentioning it.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''re welcome! It''s happened to me before too... but I didn''t even think about it until it happened to her. Mine only have a 1 inch kitten heel-- for comfort. But those Ellas keep winking at me.

Anyone know how much it costs to get shoes dyed? The place I bought them from offers free lifetime dying-- but um... I don''t remember where I bought them from. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results