shape
carat
color
clarity

Great news :)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! I had no idea, @mrs-b!!! I'm so sorry you're going through all this, but I'm happy to hear the great news! Sending many prayers for complete and quick healing!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @mrs-b for getting through this episode intact. Health scares that serious really are life altering. Do you have an entirely different perspective on certain aspects of life now? It's amazing how it can change in a heartbeat. What glorious relief it is, nothing is sweeter. Am in the midst of my second 5 year cancer followup, first was bone, now for lung. So far so good. Enjoy your new found lease on life, and celebrate. Love you are designing that pendant, what a good idea.
Prayers for continued clean scans sarab!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b Thank you for keeping us updated. I am so grateful you will be ok. And I am truly happy for you and your family and everyone that loves you. I will keep all those women in my thoughts and prayers. I am sure what they are still going through is beyond what I can imagine.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great news!
My mother was diagnosed with endometrial cancer at age 65; it was detected early because she was spotting, and had the good sense to have it checked out. It was removed entirely with no recurrence.

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats @mrs-b and well done!!!

Also very well done indeed to your team of excellent Doctors.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such great news!!! I’m seriously very very happy for you!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s great new Mrs b. I am so happy and relieved for you. Sending you mega dust to get good report cards from now on.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Prayers outgoing as requested.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Glad to hear the good news and will pray for continued good news!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! Such good news! You've really been through the wringer the past two years. I applaud your desire for us to keep those with less fortunate results in mind.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is fantastic news Mrs-b, but what a poignant post. What a relief for you but so devastating for all those whose news goes the other way. Thinking of you and them.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1st off @mrs-b that is wonderful news and truly a blessing!! I'm so happy you are well and send my hugs and support. I have two extremely close family members who were diagnosed with different cancers and only one made it out alive. I admire your strength.;)2

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad to hear your good results. Your pendants will be beautiful! So glad you are doing something special. I'm sorry for the not good news for others in your support groups. I know how devastating that news is and will keep them and their families in my thoughts.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for all your encouraging, kind words, @carbonfan. :))

I Just wanted to say - yes - I am planning 2 celebratory / memorial charms for my charm bracelet. I'll share info on the second one when it's more advanced. But in the meantime, here's the CADs for the first one.

54031-QUAD.jpg

Pearl is my birth stone, and they mean long life (which was my goal during this whole process) and tears (which was my experience during this process).

It's set in gold, the swirls of which are meant to represent waves. The pearl, despite the rough waves, has managed to stay in tact, to float above the storm, and to weather its life in occasionally treacherous seas. Despite the storm, despite the tears, the pearl remains itself, confident in its hope for a long an wonderful life. The loop - that forms the bail - reflects the ribbon, which is the symbol of uterine cancer. It's similar to the breast cancer ribbon, which is pink, but for endometrial cancer is peach. As endometrial cancer survivors, we refer to ourselves as sister Peaches. :))

Here's the t-shirt my husband ordered. I'll always be at risk of recurrence, secondaries and metastases as cancer is a nasty beast, which slips past even the most vigilant fence-making, so the fight is ongoing. But for now, we're celebrating a major, major victory.

https://www.zazzle.com/endometrial_cancer_real_men_wear_peach_t_shirt-235898739949690162
oh @mrs-b im very releaved for you and your family
and i am overjoyed about your new projects
its that time of the year here when the cancer foundation do their main fund-raising and people buy daffodils in support
and next month is prostrate cancer month so sufferes and their families are formost in our thoughts
take care Mrs-B and enjoy every moment

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh @mrs-b, I am so happy to hear that you will be alright! I can't imagine how awful it must have been for you up until this point!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@sarahb -

I don't mean to invade your privacy, but I was wondering how you were doing? My thoughts are with you.

@Bonfire -

How are things with you? Still clear? Thinking of you and sending hugs from my heart to yours.

@Bron357 -

I haven't seen any posts from you re your dad, but I may have missed an update. Can you pls tell me how that situation has progressed? Sending you warm thoughts.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Honey! Doin’ good. Sending tons of love and dust your way too. I’m sorry for the struggles you’re experiencing lately, but if anyone has the grit and humor to deal with it all it is you dear lady! Onward and upward!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Honey! Doin’ good. Sending tons of love and dust your way too. I’m sorry for the struggles you’re experiencing lately, but if anyone has the grit and humor to deal with it all it is you dear lady! Onward and upward!

I'm so glad to hear you're doing well! Dust for continued wellness. <3

I actually gave myself a bit of a stern talking to last night. Decided that I needed to wring more out of life - pandemic or no pandemic! So your 'onward and upward' words fell on fertile soil!

Tying on my sneakers right now and heading out to pound some pavement!

Roll on, spring!! :mrgreen:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b ....am doing just fine, knock on wood, thank you! Everything/everyone good here--just retreated into lurkdom, still read PS everyday & enjoy all the posts from everyone. Love & bling to everyone! :wavey: And a huge shoutout to the NIRDI's!!:))

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b ....am doing just fine, knock on wood, that you! Everything/everyone good here--just retreated into lurkdom, still read PS everyday & enjoy all the posts from everyone. Love & bling to everyone! :wavey: And a huge shoutout to the NIRDI's!!:))

Excellent news!

:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results