shape
carat
color
clarity

Great news :)

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
That is amazing news! Praying for those who did not get the same news and are still battling, and continuous prayers for you.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs. B
That's great news!. Time to celebrate with a new bling! :dance::clap:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I’m so happy to learn that you have an encouraging diagnosis!
I learned a lot from watching the Ken Burns documentary series on cancer and I have a lot of respect for people who fight. But I don’t claim to understand much! Regardless, may your every day to come be full of light and love.

And bling!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO glad it was caught so early!!!! Wishing you a speedy and full recovery!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic news @mrs-b! Very happy for you and wishing you continued good health!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I’m elated to hear this fabulous news! Wishing you a speedy recovery and a future of clean surveillance check-ups.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let the good times roll! I'm so happy for you!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just catching up as I’ve been away. I am relieved for you and send continued warm regards for a quick treatment and cure.
I hold cancer survivors and fighters close to my ♥️ having lost both parents six weeks apart to it. However, I am so thankful to know many survivors and now, thankfully, I will be able to add one more...you. Be well and take care of you. :kiss2:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I am so thrilled and relieved to hear this for you! Many blessings to you for a long healthy life. You've been on my mind daily. The poem made me cry. I'm so happy you're having the best outcome possible. Sending you a big hug.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

YUP great news! Take yourself a rock star lunch--lay on ALL the bling! (yaallofitatonetime!)

cheers--Sharon

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Oh dear B:
Wonderful news!
Please let me join the circle of love around you.
So so happy you are well again!!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's the best news! I'm glad you will be around for a long long time so we can see all your awesome jewelry creations, I'm sure I'm not the only one with that sentiment :D

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic news mrs-b, I’m so happy for you! You’ve joined me in the survivor’s gratitude club. It’s a good place to be. Now on to the new bling projects!

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
Best news ever!!!!!!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s awesome news @mrs-b!

Cancer has touched my family as well. I lost my father when I was 12 years old and a good friend a couple of years ago....

Keep well and I look forward to your future bling projects.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very happy for you, @mrs-b !

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s just wonderful news @mrs-b, I’ve been thinking of of you and sending positive vibes from Australia :kiss2:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is good news! I think it is wonderful you are working to help those who need support when they don’t get the best possible news when cancer strikes. I hope you only get good news from here on out!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't tell you how delighted I am to hear your incredible news @mrs-b!! This has just made my day! And I love the pearl charm you're planning for your bracelet and the meanings behind each tiny detail.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
That's wonderful news, mrs-b!!
Wishing you good health and will keep those who continue to struggle in my prayers.

Trionacat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Very happy for you and your family. Great news. Love your new project

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic news, what a relief for you. Cancer is such a beast (my Dad continues to battle stage 4 Melanoma).
Make every day count.
Dad was given 3 to 6 months so he quickly worked his way through his wine collection. Now, 3 years later, he laments that he shouldn’t have drunk it all so fast! While his health isn’t great, his sense of humor remains steadfast.

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Hi @mrs-b!
So happy you received the best news possible. You have such a kind and empathetic heart to be thinking of those less fortunate. I pray you can minister to them.
A song that has been speaking so loudly to me lately is Blessings by Laura Story. Perhaps it will speak to you as well. God bless and go live your life!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful news @mrs-b , wishing you nothing but good health from now on, and sending the ladies in your groups positive vibes,

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, that's such good news, @mrs-b - I'm so happy for you! And yes, my best healing and loving thoughts will go to those suffering.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is such a relief! I'm so glad it was good news.

AmethystHope

Rough_Rock
@mrs-b I'm so glad to hear that you received the best possible news. I imagine that the immense relief is balled up with a lot of other emotions - all of which need working through. Wishing you long and continued blessings.

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, so glad you got the news you were hoping for. Thanks for sharing your story and it is so inspiring that you face your challenges with such grace. I also love your latest project, the meanings of each design elements flow so elegantly together.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @mrs-b for getting through this episode intact. Health scares that serious really are life altering. Do you have an entirely different perspective on certain aspects of life now? It's amazing how it can change in a heartbeat. What glorious relief it is, nothing is sweeter. Am in the midst of my second 5 year cancer followup, first was bone, now for lung. So far so good. Enjoy your new found lease on life, and celebrate. Love you are designing that pendant, what a good idea.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am soooo happy for you @mrs-b! That is the best news ever! I am so happy that you won't have to endure any more treatments. Many prayers for no more cancer. Such a hard thing to go through. Difficult to do and hard to watch a loved one or friend going through it.

@sarahb, prayer for you for complete clear scans. Big hugs.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results