shape
carat
color
clarity

great movie: GOOD NIGHT, AND GOOD LUCK.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
finally got around to seeing this flick last night and now understand why its been around for awhile. really gives the feel of working in a 1950''s TV studio....not just the vintage furniture, clothes, ads, but the rules that employees couldn''t be married to one another and remain with their employer.

and have things changed: see the Kent cigarette ad appealing to the smart and intelligent that watch the show!

actual archived film was used so senator joseph mccarthy got to play himself.

great sound track for those that like 50''s style jazz: The band playing throughout the movie is actually Rosemary Clooney''s band and the arrangements of the songs in the movie are hers. Rosemary Clooney is Director/star George Clooney''s aunt.

what stands out for me was the footage of President Eiisenhower at the end speaking of why America is great and that we will never give up habeous corpus.....

much as Philip Seymour Hoffman seemed to be channeling Capote in the film of the same name [also a good flick], David Strathairn [an actor i have long admired] seems to have been born play Edward R. Murrow.

peace, movie zombie

koko

Shiny_Rock
My husband & I saw this movie the weekend it opened....we loved it. George Clooney did a terrific job on this film....certainly Oscar worthy.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results