shape
carat
color
clarity

Great experience with Mark Turnowski at Engagement Rings Direct!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LearningDiamonds

Rough_Rock
Hi. I just wanted to share what a great experience I had buying my first diamond ring through Mark Turnowski.

I, like many others, was absolutely clueless about engagement rings initially. After reading through materials on the net, Pricescope, and a book or two I felt confident that I would be able to find the ring I wanted.

Shopping for a diamond is no walk in the park. There are genuinely nice vendors, and there are also some genuinely nasty ones. Having shopped for weeks both online and in person, I''ve had my fair share of both.

Mark Turnowski is among the top of the list. He is just a great guy to work with. The moment I stepped into his office, he had the diamonds I was interested in on hand and ready for review. He ran Sarin reports on all the stones and even figured out the HCA values. Of course numbers alone don''t mean anything. Mark was very patient with me as I peered through his loupe numerous times and examined each stone. There were times where I couldn''t see a minute feather or cloud. Mark took the time to point out everything to me and answered every question I had.

I literally spent hours with Mark on my purchase. That''s more than I can say for any other vendor. Mark was always patient and never rushed me. My stone is not worth a million bucks, but I was treated as if I was buying one that was.

To top it all off, Mark''s prices were the best. What more could I ask for? It was a no brainer to buy my stone and setting from Mark. I highly recommend Mark without hesitation. I don''t work with Mark or get paid by him. I''m just a happy customer.

LearningDiamonds

PS - I proposed yesterday and now I''m engaged! My fiance loves the ring.
PPS - Here''s a picture I took of the ring I bought!

320ring.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results