shape
carat
color
clarity

Great Danes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I''ve noticed a few people on here have said they have either owned danes in the past, or currently have one. My princess, Bella, is a great dane cross (mastiff? ridgeback?), and is definitely getting older now -- she''ll be 6 around November. I adopted her from the RSPCA in 2006, shortly after moving to Perth, and knew the moment I saw her that she was the most beautiful creature I had ever encountered! I''ve fallen in love with her grace and loving nature, the kisses she so freely gives, and am treasuring her every single moment after reading IrishGrrrl''s story of her terrible loss. I definitely understand why they''re the heartbreak breed; just thinking about losing her makes me tear up.
39.gif

I''d love if everyone would share photos of their Great Danes. I know Bella is mixed, so I''m interested to see how she differs from others. I''m greatly hoping that the smaller breed she''s mixed with will increase her longevity.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, justginger-

There''s always a poster (if not a bunch of them) who says, "I don''t (insert criteria for posting here) but...". Well, that is I for your thread. I don''t have a Great Dane, but...my daughter loves them. She has volunteered to work with a local rescue organization to raise money. All she has really done is to hold dogs at local gatherings so that people can see them (which inspires them to donate money and to adopt them), but she loves doing it and it does raise money!

She goes to YouTube and watches video clips of Great Danes, and other dogs, too. She has found some memorable ones!

AGBF
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results