shape
carat
color
clarity

Great Co-worker GIft

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found a great gift for my colleagues -- fellow unit managers that I appreciate so much because they always, always have my back.

http://www.pantone.com/pages/flashdrives/product.aspx

We''re always swapping information on thumb drives, and every so often there''s a panic when a thumb drive goes missing at a critical time. So I ordered one of these for each manager and for our secretary -- a different color for each person, each laser-engraved with the owner''s name.

BTW my thumb drive is tethered to a big decorative silk tassel and it always makes it back to my desk! For some reason none of my (all male) colleagues have adopted this approach...
2.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
those are cool - I want an orange one! do these attach to a cord? I have a huge one that is only 1gig (it''s old - but it''s handy in that you can stick the SD card in it, but now I can stick it in my laptop so the thing is a dinosaur lol)

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/11/2009 11:23:08 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
those are cool - I want an orange one! do these attach to a cord?

To be honest, I don''t know. I''ll let you know when they arrive.

I''m hoping they''ll have someplace to attach a jump ring. It was something I considered, but it wasn''t a deal-breaker in this case since only one of my colleagues tethers his jump drive anyway!
3.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/11/2009 11:23:08 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
those are cool - I want an orange one! do these attach to a cord? I have a huge one that is only 1gig (it''s old - but it''s handy in that you can stick the SD card in it, but now I can stick it in my laptop so the thing is a dinosaur lol)

They arrived today, and they''re even cooler looking in person than in the pictures. Pantone''s specialty is color and it shows --the five colors I ordered are all rich and true. There is a place to attach a leash or jump ring, and drive comes with a small leash and a seriously over-engineered lanyard.

I''m really looking forward to hearing from my colleagues after they open these!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results