shape
carat
color
clarity

Great Chicago GTG!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori, I was so happy to get to spend time with you and your wonderful sister this weekend. You are one of the sweetest most caring people I have met.

April Baby, I'm glad you made it safely. I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip. Warm weather sounds wonderful. I am in love with your bracelet. When you return can you let me know where you purchased it from and the total carat weight?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Glad everyone had a great time!! I regret not being able to travel to get to it.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wanted to come back and give a proper reply, which I hadn’t had time to do yet!

Andrey and Linh, THANK YOU for the party and all that you do for us on PS!

AprilBaby, was GREAT to finally meet you! Glad your drive went well, although we were sad to see you leave so early so you could get a quick start the next morning.

PintoBean, so glad you and Mr. Bean came in for this, and also that I got to spend time with you on Friday! Every time I go past Super Dawg now I will think of you. :lickout:

Tacori, it has been so long since I saw you last! You are – as always – amazing, and I adore your sister too!

Calliecake, FINALLY we got to meet! And you were so thoughtful to bring Chicago gifts for the out of towners.

Monnie, I can't believe how long it's been since we went for a drive in a parking lot! So happy to see you and your lovely guest!

LaJennifer, it was fun to see you again and the CB and I can’t wait to go to the concert with you and Mr. LAJennifer next month!

Lambskin, your pearls are beautiful and that three stone emerald ring – ooh la la! Any time you want to swing by and leave that off for the weekend I promise to take very good care of it. :cheeky:

**edited at request of user** (sorry, I can’t remember you PS screen name!), it was wonderful to meet you!

Kenny, sorry to disappoint you but it was a very tame and civilized party... that is until everyone left and the CB and I started guzzling champagne directly from the bottle and dancing naked on the coffee table! :dance:

Last edited by a moderator:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny, sorry to disappoint you but it was a very tame and civilized party... that is until everyone left and the CB and I started guzzling champagne directly from the bottle and dancing naked on the coffee table! :dance:

I knew it!:naughty:
SEE how you are! :clap:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now I'm at myrtle beach! Ocean view floor 11. Party on! Come on down! Or up???

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now I'm at myrtle beach! Ocean view floor 11. Party on! Come on down! Or up???

I wish! It's currently 39 degrees and drizzling here. And as you saw, I ain't got no ocean view! Living vicariously through you...

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was my first GTG and I was a tad anxious arriving alone and drenched to the bone getting caught in the cold wet storm front that loomed over Chicago. I was greeted with a beautiful smile and a large towel making me feel welcomed already. The hosts introduced themselves and immediately showed me the way to the bar and incredible buffet set up in a spectacular urban loft. I did not get a chance to meet everyone (bummer) but shared experiences of jewelry, family and travel made conversation fun and informative. For first timers like me who want to go to a GTG-by all means do so. Everyone is positive about the site, posts and bling-- PS'ers are so welcoming! Thank you all for your bling compliments; I really enjoyed the beautiful bling everyone wore too. Again thank you all for making this site and the Chicago GTG so special. I am looking forward to the next Chicago GTG.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How awesome you all had a GTG. Looks like everyone had a fabulous time. Beautiful bling too!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sound like everyone had a good time!...:clap:. DJ wasn't drunk? :whistle:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This GTG was so fun! I got to meet some fabulous ladies and men (some for the first time, some not,) geek out about bling, indulge in some of my favorite Chicago food, and generally have a blast in a very cool location.
Thank you Dee*Jay, CB, Andrey, and Linh for hosting this amazing event. I was so happy to get to hang out with PSr's outside of Hangout!
The weather was to be expected for March in Chicago--sunny and 75 Friday, chilly and rainy/foggy the next. It was still beautiful, though.
IMG_0278.JPG IMG_0283.JPG IMG_0265.JPG

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We ate and drank our way through the city. It was glorious. Last stop was Giordano's (not pictured) because I have to build up to total gluttony on a weekend, and leaving the city sucks so I need comfort food. Garrett's was out of caramel corn so no Chicago mix for me. Wah! Saturday night we rested for a bit after the GTG then ventured out for a late night cocktail at The Violet Hour in Wicker Park. Funny, I was much thinner when I lived there...yet I spend one weekend there and gain 5 pounds! :lol:

IMG_0247.JPG

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0258.JPG

IMG_0242.JPG

IMG_0241.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great photos Monnie!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monarch,

Thanks for sharing the photos! Although, I think I gained 5 lbs looking at them.

And the bling!!! Oh-my-goodness-gorgeous! I would have spent the whole time staring and speechless!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must insist on a Canadian date. MUST insist! Vancouver?? Montreal or Quebec City? Toronto?

cheers--Sharon

Sharon,

Absolutely! The role of international relations must not be underestimated.
One would hate to face the wrath of angry canuks!
We might drop a 'please' or 'thank you' from our vocabulary. ;-)

Unfortunately, I have no PS-worthy bling to share at a GTG. :oops2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon,

Ya me neither but it won't stop me from coming.

And I promise to invite the two "Justins".

cheers--Sharon

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you are bringing the PM Justin, I will come to Canada! :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you are bringing the PM Justin, I will come to Canada! :love:

Of course. I suspect he'd like our GTG. Personally, I'll hold out for the Biebs.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon,

December Fire, My jewelry was purchased before I found Pricescope. I don't consider my pieces PS worthy and I still attended. DeeJay asked me to please quit saying my ring has a flaw to everyone who asked to see it.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
It was truly awesome to meet all of you (and to see you again, Dee Jay). I hope all of you out of towners come back soon!

Dee Jay, I got our tickets for the concert. Can't wait!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am glad everyone had so much fun! Pics of the bling and food are great! Now I am hungry.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No one should ever fret about whether your jewels are "PS bling worthy". The GTG was so nonjudgmental. Each piece of jewelry is as unique as its owner. Each purchase has meaning and reflects the circumstances of the moment. It is fun to look at each piece IRL and to share stories.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys are sweet! As a 'Thank You', you can take our PM with you when you head back to the US. ;-)

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Sounds like everyone had fun in Chicago. It's a great city!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto, that is not an offer I would dismiss out-of-hand. ;-)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lololol

no one wants to claim the Biebs! He's mine all mine!

Sold! :lol:

OK, I've got four one-way tickets and a barely-used PM and his family up for grabs!
I'm willing to add some duffle bags of cash to sweeten the package. :))

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll come! I don't want either Justin's. How's Memorial Day weekend?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results