shape
carat
color
clarity

Great Chicago GTG!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Andrey and Dee Jay for hosting and it was great to meet everyone! I had a blast!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fun!

Any stories to tell?
Did anyone get sloshed :confused: and dance around with a lampshade over their head?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not before I left!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What kind of turn out did you have? Tell us more! :appl:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like fun. Any pictures?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I had spoken to AprilBaby more but I will say that from our brief interaction she is very kind and said all the right things to put me at ease. I can't wait to meet up with her and other chicagoans again!!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Btw Lambskin if you see this, I loved LOVED Loved your words of wisdom about bling with regard to perspective of bling and life that you shared when we were sitting down at the table. I hope you can type up that advice one day so we can share with all the nervous young men and women looking for an engagement ring.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope someone took a group bling pic!!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great night!!! So much fun to see the PSers I already knew and to meet some new ones! There are indeed some group bling pics taken in Andrey's new awesome light box! Hopefully he (or someone else who took one) will post.

Thank you to Linh and Andrey for putting together such a wonderful evening!

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful evening and it sounds like a marvelous time was had by all!!! I wish I could have been there and I am so glad PSers never disappoint! I heard it was just amazing and all the PSers who attended lovely and fun people! :appl:

Andrey
, Linh and Dee thank you for putting together such a terrific GTG (and I sure hope NYC is on your GTG list).:wavey:

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We want to thank everyone, especially Dee Jay and Pat for all the help and use of their place!!! It was a pleasure to meet and put a face to their PriceScope's username.

Here are pictures of the glamorous guests that came to the party; unfortunately, the pictures do not represent the true beauty or give them justice.

Can you guess which bling belongs to which PriceScoper?

gtg-chicago-2017-1.png gtg-chicago-2017-2.png

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right hand index finger. That's my stuff -- stolen just last week -- and I want it back. :mrgreen:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pintobean has beautiful rings! Almost didn't give them back!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Need more pics! So jealous of all of you having an incredible night!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, lots of pretty rings! I recognize a few of Pinto's.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right hand index finger. That's my stuff -- stolen just last week -- and I want it back. :mrgreen:
:lol:

Yeah the bling on the left hand are my rings that were stolen last week and right hand stuff is yours. Equal opportunity thief who travels quickly.:razz:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss that amazing emerald three stone ring on Tacori's left thumb?! Oooohhh... so sad I didn't get to ogle that in person! :love:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah the bling on the left hand are my rings that were stolen last week and right hand stuff is yours. Equal opportunity thief who travels quickly.
We need to go to the next get together....I bet more of our stuff shows up there.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pictures of lots of pretty bling. I went straight to the EC's myself. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
After almost 12 years as a PSer I finally went to my first official GTG! Thank you to Andrey and Linh for maintaining this wonderful website. I first signed on only to ask a quick question about my engagement ring. Little did I know PS would be one of the most constant things in my life. Dee, words cannot describe how special I think you are. Thank you so much for hosting. I am so glad I got to spend extra time with you. :wavey: I also enjoyed meeting the "Cute Boyfriend." You are such a wonderful couple. I also got to spend extra time with the hysterical PintoBean (and Mr. Bean) and sweet Calliecake. I SO enjoyed getting to know you both! Monnie, I can't believe it took 12 years to meet. I loved seeing how happy you are. Enjoy this time! I also had the pleasure of meeting Aprilbaby, LAJennifer, Lambskin, and *** (can't remember your PS name! :oops:) I hope I didn't forget anyone! It was a great event and I am glad the PS tour is off to a great start!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ame

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss that amazing emerald three stone ring on Tacori's left thumb?! Oooohhh... so sad I didn't get to ogle that in person! :love:

Tacori has been holding out on us. That GREEN ring is 2 die for!:love::love:

cheers--Sharon

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori has been holding out on us. That GREEN ring is 2 die for!:love::love:

cheers--Sharon
It is Lambskin's! I was just the lucky hand model. It was beautiful!

ETA: I thought about making a run for it :saint:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must insist on a Canadian date. MUST insist! Vancouver?? Montreal or Quebec City? Toronto?

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is Lambskin's! I was just the lucky hand model. It was beautiful!

ETA: I thought about making a run for it :saint:

LOL. Tempting!!!!!!:lol:

cheers--Sharon

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Like Tacori, this was also my first Pricescope GTG. It was such a pleasure to meet everyone in person. Thank you Andrew, Linh and Dee for making everyone feel so welcome and arranging the get together. Pricescope is made up of the nicest group of people.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was my first PS GTG too! Linh is gorgeous! And I love how she effervesces when she talks about her kids! Andrey's a good guy, and I'm fascinated with his collapsible light box! I need one!

DeeJay is the hosted with the mostest!

I just ate 3 pieces of Frango's mint chocolate and Calliecake many thanks they are amazing!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well guys, I made it to Knoxville! It's 70 degrees at 9 pm. Long day and we are pooped! Sorry I missed the cake!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey we should have Gtg continued with aprilbaby in Knoxville! She's got the good weather!
Well guys, I made it to Knoxville! It's 70 degrees at 9 pm. Long day and we are pooped! Sorry I missed the cake!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
ummm...there was cake??? Haha. Glad you made it safely!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results