shape
carat
color
clarity

Got the FI''s Wedding Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a collage of both our wedding bands (and my ering) together... His ring is a platinum 6 mm comfort fit band, size 10.

m&lringju09.JPG

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
The 6mm is a nice width. Did you have his engraved with anything? Also, heh heh heh...we''re "wedding band twins" I have two channel set eternities w/rounds set in plat., as well...

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 2:51:34 PM
Author: Mediterranean
The 6mm is a nice width. Did you have his engraved with anything? Also, heh heh heh...we''re ''wedding band twins'' I have two channel set eternities w/rounds set in plat., as well...
Hey girl - the 6mm looked best on my man has he has big hands
31.gif
hehehee. jks. my wedding bands are actually in palladium but my ering is in platinum. my fi''s ring is in platinum as well. I want to get his ring engraved soon - but we just picked it up last night... I am still thinking about what to engrave besides the date of our wedding...

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
ILTW, can I tell you one more time how much I
30.gif
your wedding bands and ering?! Okay, okay, I know this thread isn't supposed to be about your rings, but I can't help myself!! That said, your FI's band is very nice. My FI's wb is also 6mm comfort fit- he also has big hands (size 10.75)
31.gif
and I really like how substantial this width looks on him. By the way, who did you end up going with for the band?

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Poca,

We actually ended up going with a local jeweler for his band (Spence Diamonds). It saved us over a thousand compared to Tiffs and Birks and they did a great job. Because of that we were able to afford a pure platinum band for my man :) I highly recommend them especially for men''s wedding bands :) I think we paid about 1600$ for his pure platinum band and Tiffs and Birks were charging about 2850$.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looked awesome!!!!!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Hey ILTW, that's awesome! Just goes to show you that you should never underestimate the craftsmanship of a B&M like SD. Honestly, FI's band is awesome! Congrats on a great purchase!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Love the rings, and that collage is gorgeous
36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Nice collage! What gorgeous rings for both of you!

MissDimity

Shiny_Rock
I love your e-ring and wedding bands, I also have a similar style e-ring and am planning on having two wedding bands for myself.

I also love how when your rings are stacked alongside his ring they both look like they are a similar width (i.e. 6mm). Is this the case? Did you intend on having the width match?

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 3:51:14 AM
Author: MissDimity
I love your e-ring and wedding bands, I also have a similar style e-ring and am planning on having two wedding bands for myself.

I also love how when your rings are stacked alongside his ring they both look like they are a similar width (i.e. 6mm). Is this the case? Did you intend on having the width match?
Heheheh actually no - it was done unintentionally! It''s pretty cool though :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results