shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my WhiteFlash CAD's!

yfzcentral

Rough_Rock
Hey guys,

LOTS of research these past few months! Finally purchased (from WF) a 1.58 H Oval and am having a custom design done.

Specs on the ring:
- Halo
- 2mm band (as thin as they'd go)
- Platinum
- Tiffany Legacy-ish side profile
- MIlgrain on the halo and band
- Total of .78ct's ACA

Pretty neat how this whole process is coming together! :) Let me know your thoughts/suggestions. I'm going to ask about the band - I'm not looking for square edges, but a rounded one.

CAD%20-%20042211%20-%201ver1.jpg

CAD%20-%20042211%20-%202ver1.jpg

slg47

Ideal_Rock
looks nice! the surprise diamond might prevent you from wearing a band with the ring, so that is something to think about

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
How small are the diamonds on the halo, not to sound picky but it looks like diamond chips. It might just be the way the cads look as well. I agree with the other poster and that the surprise diamond will prevent a wband from sitting flush.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great. The surprise diamond does stick out a bit but it does on the legacy as well. A band won't sit perfectly flush but I like a little tiny gap. Definitely something you want to think about and do what you like best.

emeraldcrazed

Shiny_Rock
It is beautiful! Enjoy it!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
a beauty indeed =)

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice!

stci

Ideal_Rock
I would like to see a biggest pic of this CAD.

Think a would suggest to webmester to let us upload biggest image in the topic. They resize automatically but too small

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
stci|1303582365|2903450 said:
I would like to see a biggest pic of this CAD.

Think a would suggest to webmester to let us upload biggest image in the topic. They resize automatically but too small

They do.. when you hit the reply button and scroll down to the OPs post you can see the pics in full size though.

yfz - very nice! I think the actual final ring will be very streamlined and legacy-esque :sun: it sounds like you have something specific in mind for the band, you might consider having them make that too whilst they're making your Ering, to make sure everything looks and fits together as you want.

AmeliaG

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! I like that you kept a little metal in the halo - gives it a classic look without looking too bulky. On first thought, I agreed with you on getting rounded edges on the band but on second thought, I think the straight edge band design will turn out to be the better looking one.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! It looks very elegant and classy.

yfzcentral

Rough_Rock
The diamonds on the band/halo will be ~1.2-1.3mm each.

Any thoughts on that size?

yfzcentral

Rough_Rock
Any thoughts on the melee size diamonds? Thanks very much for your help! 8-)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
They will be about 1pt stones then in the halo. I don't think I would go much larger in a bead set halo like this. I think it is lovely!

yfzcentral

Rough_Rock
Thanks all! Putting the order in :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results