shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my e-pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I'm really happy with them! I think they came out really nice. The only thing I wish had turned out better is this one little series he did of us just necks-up. They would have been great for the newspaper, etc Its totally not the photographers fault, but I look totally ANNOYED in every single one of them, I'll post the BEST one (the one where I look the least like I'm gonna kill somone) here.. but the rest of them came out GREAT!

All photos are by ArtShot Photography (Marek Zelinkski)..

pic48resize.JPG

This is the one of me looking annoyed.
And here are some more:)

pic4resize.JPG
pic6%20resize.JPG

pic13resize.JPG
pic14resize.JPG

pic43resize.JPG
pic55resize.JPG

pic66resize.JPG
pic68resize.JPG

And there are a few more in my knot bio

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
You guys are adorable!! I love the shot where he''s kissing you on the cheek and you''re looking at the camera, giggling...too cute!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I love them all- you both look great! The one shoulder-up shot you posted is cute- I don''t think you look annoyed at all.

I know I''m too old for it but now this is one more thing I''m going to try & get my bf to do
3.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
oh MS! u look so cute in all the pictures (and u look like u''ve lost quite a bit of weight too!!) u guys make an adorable couple and u dont look at all ''annoyed'' in the first pic....very pretty
36.gif

i agree with lilyinct, the pic of him kissing u and u giggling at the camera is adorable...

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
emlove.gif
emthup.gif

They are SO CUTE!! What a cute pair!!! I LOVE the one with the cheek kissing too - it looks like they really captured a special moment !!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
The pictures came out so great!!!

You guys look so happy together!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
you both look so cute!!! I love the one where he is kissing you, so adorable!!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Your e-pics look great. I especially love the black and white one and the ones where he is kissing you; they are just too cute.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
those are great melissasue! i like the b&w...your ring just glows!
10.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys are too cute for words, I love them all!!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
awww, MS! they came out really well. I love the kissing ones too
9.gif

Where did you take the pictures? I would REALLY like to do some nice engagement pics. My fiance (still not used to that word!) is horrible to photograph. He sees camera and looks automatically goofy! I literally do not have one picture of him that looks like his normal supercute self.

Is that photographer also doing your wedding?

elephant

Shiny_Rock
MS -- I JUST saw these on theknot!! I was just about to come here and say something!! They''re GREAT!!! You guys look so cute!! :)

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
These are great pictures! I cant wait to get some done, but I suppose I should wait for the ring first.

My favorite is the kissing picture. It captures a real fun kind of sweetness. But they are all great!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
MelissaSue,
Wow, those really are so great. I love the pictures of you guys walking and holding hands. You really look so happy and natural and PERFECT together. My ultimate favorite is the black and white, so lovely!
I''m sure that you''re pleased! Congratulations!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2005 5:50:56 PM
Author: elephant
MS -- I JUST saw these on theknot!! I was just about to come here and say something!! They''re GREAT!!! You guys look so cute!! :)
heh, too funny... I actually saw them on the knot first too, and then came over here b/c I knew she must have posted them on ps too
9.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, what great pics!!!!!! You guys are so freakin'' cute! I, like everyone else, love the kissing on the cheek shot! So adorable!!!! They are just as engagement shots should be...cute, natural, and very telling of how much you love each other!!!
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Awww...so sweet. You look FANTASTIC in those pictures and you guys are SO CUTE together. I saw them on the Knot and came over here to post too
2.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
OMG can you guys get any more cute? Wasnt it fun? we just took ours on Sunday.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
What a handsome couple!

I love the black and white shot of you two gazing into each others eyes. So romantic!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
MS - those shots are beautiful!!! You two look adorable together! My favorites are the kiss and the b&w

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I just love the black and white one, it is the most natural one to me..just looks like someone caught ya''ll in a moment together. Very sweet!

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
very nice...now i regret not getting e-pics!!!! I love them all but my favorite is the B&W one

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
Your pics are beautiful! I just love the photojournalistic style. Our photographer also is a photojournalist! Congratulations

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Love the pictures!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
MS, you guys are SO adorable & look SO in love!
30.gif
I think these pics are fantastic--especially the first one of you guys walking in the woods & the one of your FI kissing you. So sweet....
1.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all!
The B&W white one is one of my favorites too. I think I am gonna get one of those framed for myself.. We have it in color too, but for whatever reason, I think that particular series of pictures looks better in black and white, I think because of the lighting.

Icekid - We took them in this park. I don''t know the name of it. But its on Union Rd in West Seneca near the corner of Clinton st. The creek runs right down below it.. Our photographer just told us to show up there, so we did! And yes, its the same photographer who is doing our wedding. He''s awesome.

How cute that you all saw them on the knot first. I haven''t been back over to the knot since I posted over there.

There are actually a couple more I wanna add, because I''m considering using them for our pic in our local paper..
I''ll get your guys opinions

Okay. For the newspaper I really like this one (or either of the ones in front of the tree that were already posted)

pic34resize.JPG

And then I am going to attach a pic of the one that is my fiance''s fave.. I really like it too!

63resize.JPG

ky6

Shiny_Rock
ooh, MelissaSue, those are beautiful! The black and whites are my favorites, but I do really like your FI''s fave too. They all just turned out so well. We hired a photojournalistic photographer too and now I can''t wait for our engagement session (October 16).

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
You two look so adorable and the pictures are fantastic. My favorite is your second one, although all of them turned out great...
face23.gif

Gale

Shiny_Rock
Your pics are really nice! The two of you look great. My fav is the one on the bridge.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Melissa: You and your fiance are so cute!! And look so happy! I like the fact that the pics are casual and laid-back. I like all of them, but my favorites are the walking shots and the bridge shots.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results