shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my boots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had started a post about getting some boots. I had a pair of boots (functional but not very pretty) when I lived in Chicago, but got rid of them when I moved down south. 15 years later finally getting around to getting a pair of boots when looking around yesterday!

They are Bandolino jordana in dark brown. They were good looking, comfortable to wear, and on sale! Yay!
HB has given his approval
2.gif

banjordana001.jpg

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Ooo! They look great. Congrats!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them, yay for you!!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
San Diego Lady they are 15" and so yes full calf coverage. My only thing is that they are not tight at the top. But I have very skinny legs so I''m not sure if I''d ever find a boot that was "skin tight"; I don''t think other people would notice.
Now all I need is some nice cotton tights and a short straight skirt...

I got some christmas green, and yesterday hubby agreed to watch the kids while I went out with my mother in law and sister in law shopping, so was able to get a number of things I was in need of; new wallet, some clothes, everyday bag (canvas "Fossil" bag), sunglasses, and a nice set of sheets (company store 340 thread count supima percale). Love the after christmas sales!
I hope everyone had a good Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results