shape
carat
color
clarity

Got engaged on December 13. Here is how I did it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Love2Travel

Shiny_Rock
My gf (now fiance) and I went to Secrets Maroma Beach in Riviera Maya, Mexico for the week of 13-20. I had kept the ring in my carry on and had no issues at all.

When we got to the resort I said I was going to run downstairs to tip our concierge but instead I ran to our lobby and stored the ring in their safe for the day. When she was getting ready that night I sprinted to the lobby and got the ring out of their safe.

I booked a private dinner in the wine cellar and she thought that was it. Just a nice dinner to celebrate our vacation. When we got our wine I made a toast. Both of us were crying like crazy. I could barely get through it. She still had no idea until I got up out of my chair and got down on one knee. It was such an amazing night.

If you haven''t seen pics of the ring, click here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/few-more-pics-of-the-ring.102973/

Here is a pic of the private dining room.

413x375.aspx

Here is a picture of us before dinner.

469x375.aspx

And for fun, a picture of the view we had from our room.

500x375.aspx

Savvymon

Shiny_Rock
Wow that sounds amazing!! What a lucky girl!

The ring is just yummy!
18.gif

Congratulations

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

tabu

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Love2Travel!!!! I''m so happy for you! Yay
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results