shape
carat
color
clarity

Got a little upgrade ... but what’s this inclusion?

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It just occurred to me ... I may need to have admin move this thread given it’s a sim. :cry2:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, but please excuse the smaller piddly diamond in the picture, and my unmanicured hands. :oops: And I’m under a taupe colored canopy which is throwing the color off a bit.
54C2F57E-595A-45C0-87EC-BAFD79A852C7.jpeg

@cflutist Yours appears to have a better cut than mine, which does have a honkin’ big table. It’s heavy, weighing a full pound. I think I’d like to get a couple of them, maybe even in different colors, just for a pretty display on my desk. I have a couple of sun catchers with different colors that capture the light coming in through the window. Do you recall by chance if HL had a variety of colors & sizes?
No they didn't. But have seen some of different colors at the SF Gift Show, but were only single cuts.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, but please excuse the smaller piddly diamond in the picture, and my unmanicured hands. :oops: And I’m under a taupe colored canopy which is throwing the color off a bit.
54C2F57E-595A-45C0-87EC-BAFD79A852C7.jpeg

@cflutist Yours appears to have a better cut than mine, which does have a honkin’ big table. It’s heavy, weighing a full pound. I think I’d like to get a couple of them, maybe even in different colors, just for a pretty display on my desk. I have a couple of sun catchers with different colors that capture the light coming in through the window. Do you recall by chance if HL had a variety of colors & sizes?

Fun thread!
But beware about the sun with these things and paperweights, especially if in an area with any sort of thermal paper.
We had a small house fire due to a ‘crystal’ paperweight on the windowsill and thermal paper on the desk.
I would have never thought the chances of that happening.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun thread!
But beware about the sun with these things and paperweights, especially if in an area with any sort of thermal paper.
We had a small house fire due to a ‘crystal’ paperweight on the windowsill and thermal paper on the desk.
I would have never thought the chances of that happening.

:shock: Thank you for mentioning that; how scary! I will be sure to keep it in limited direct light. My office window only gets a small amount of direct sunlight in the early morning, so I will be mindful of where I place it and nearby papers.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
5E1E8467-604B-4710-9DDB-62D15EF05CE9.jpeg
Here’s my single cut specimen!
Put in a bowl of plastic fruit because I’m old!

How pretty! I may start looking for others when I am out & about and do something similar to display them.

I do hope if others have them, that they’ll post theirs as well!

tigertales

Shiny_Rock
...and don't let people size-shame you when you wear it out in public. If someone says, "That's HUGE, he must love you ALOT!!!" just smile and nod your head and say, Thank you. Yes he does."

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
...and don't let people size-shame you when you wear it out in public. If someone says, "That's HUGE, he must love you ALOT!!!" just smile and nod your head and say, Thank you. Yes he does."

:lol-2::lol-2:

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Hilarious!!!!!! :lol::D

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now you’re talk’n! Plenty of finger real estate for stacking!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ya’ll crack me up! :lol-2::lol-2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol::sun::bigsmile:

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think you're being uptight about the packaging, the vendor did a great job.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results