shape
carat
color
clarity

gospel choir?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
i really really think it would be cool to have a gospel choir sing ''oh happy day'' for my recessional and ''the lord''s prayer'' during the ceremony. i am willing to spend the extra cash on the choir just cause gospel choirs are sooooo beautiful....from a guest standpoint, what do you think about this? do you think its unique?

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really want this !

They would sing the Hallelujah chorus from Handel's Messiah for the recessional.
30.gif

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
ooh that sounds cool. let me know if you find some great people

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
yay! i''m so happy there are other brides who don''t think i''m nuts! thanks! i''m glad you like this idea.

i found a version of the lord''s prayer sung acapella by a man from this one gospel choir on itunes and i want someone to do it. it was sooo beautiful and sexy! his voice was out of this world. it kind of reminded me of that scene in romeo and juliet when that kid from the gospel choir is singing from the balcony while they are exchanging vows.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results