shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Gorgeous 18K white gold setting for 10.5mm round by David Klass Jewelry's uber bench

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For sale is a gorgeous 18K white gold six-prong solitaire semi-mount (setting only). It previously held a 10.5mm round diamond.

The setting was made by David Klass Jewelry's uber bench, with tiny claw prongs, delicately perfect milgrain, and 6 flush-set natural diamond melee. The diamond was very carefully removed, so the prongs are still in excellent shape. The shank is approximately 2.0-2.2mm wide and 1.8mm high. The ring size is around a 6.

DKJ-setting-only.jpg

DKJ-setting-only-profile.jpg

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I'm pretty sure this stone would fit no problem!

I sent you an email through Loupetroop. Is it OK if I double check with DK? I have this coming to me in a few days from Adiamor in a very generic setting. This would be such a perfect setting if it will fit.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sent you an email through Loupetroop. Is it OK if I double check with DK? I have this coming to me in a few days from Adiamor in a very generic setting. This would be such a perfect setting if it will fit.

Of course, let me know what he says!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
This is so pretty Kim N, I always think you have the best taste! Did DK design this specifically for you or is it something you picked of his? I am wondering if he could make a smaller version for me for a Montana sapphire.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so pretty Kim N, I always think you have the best taste! Did DK design this specifically for you or is it something you picked of his? I am wondering if he could make a smaller version for me for a Montana sapphire.

Thank you, mustangchi! I found the setting on his IG, and I'm sure he could scale it to your stone. I'm looking forward to seeing your new setting for your asscher!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, mustangchi! I found the setting on his IG, and I'm sure he could scale it to your stone. I'm looking forward to seeing your new setting for your asscher!

Thank you! It is shipping tonight to be set so of course I’m nervous and hoping it arrives ok!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results