shape
carat
color
clarity

Googling your name

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 8:21:13 PM
Author: arjunajane
There is absolutely Nobody with my name - is that good or bad?
Good, in my opinion!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
A few listings for me, which is neat because most of them are pretty recent [hey, I''m young yet!]
9.gif

- A special Olympics assistant coach in Canada
- A few over-achieving high school students [other than me, that is]
- A really, really obscure small-time actress in Iowa

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 8:33:41 PM
Author: musey

Date: 1/15/2009 8:21:13 PM
Author: arjunajane
There is absolutely Nobody with my name - is that good or bad?
Good, in my opinion!
Ya, I''m gonna go with good! I''m an individual
16.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
With my married name almost all of the entries are me (except for a few links that don't appear to lead anywhere)...with my maiden name there is a C list actress, me, a former slave, and an artist.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like my name BECAUSE no one else seems to have it!

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Nothing too exciting.. just facebook, classmates.com, and my work website.

and of course they try and offer suggestions as to the correct spelling of my last name..

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Only Facebook and some Internet petitions I’ve signed with my married name. With my maiden name there’s a reporter that I’ve never heard of. And obviously there’s a singer that goes under my first name. A chalga singer. That’s a certain ahem… musical genre in my country. Suffice to say that it’s not much better than ladypirate’s nude model. lol

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
With my maiden name (which is still my legal name), the few hits I get are actually me. Facebook, a newspaper article I wrote, a town council meeting I attended and a Kyoto petition I signed.

With my married name, I get someone on Facebook, a woman from France, a woman on Classmates.com, and the list goes on. My married name is pretty common compared to my maiden one! I didn''t find anyone famous, though.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
The first one that came up was a prof at a community college (NOT me - but weird, since that''s the field I''m in). Second was a writer, third was a character in a thriller movie from the 80s.

But then I took the suggestion to click on images. The first was an old photograph of settlers. The second was a TOMBSTONE.

Great.

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
If you google the name I use professionally - First Maiden Last - it''s all me. Work stuff and publications.

If you google First Last, the first two links are me, but there are thousands and thousands of girls with those two names (my last name is extremely common).

If you google First Maiden, some of my professional stuff pops up, but most of the links are about a very prominent lawyer in Boston. Also, links to the Addams Family movies (if you combine the actors'' names in a certain order, you get my name).

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
The hits are all about me or my dad or brothers. We have an uncommon, un-spellable, Eastern European last name. I tried searching with the Cyrilic alphabet, but no hits there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results