shape
carat
color
clarity

Google Giggle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
anyone click on the FREE breakthrough broadband with Google TiSP (BETA) link on the their homepage?

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
That''s kind of weird! Haha

*M*

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is cute!

My husband played a joke on me this morning. I am going on a leave of Absense to get a monkey off my back and to study and pass the CPA exam. My husband said one of the Partners from your office called and said the contract you signed won''t allow it! I just looked at him and said which Partner, because I was fumming. Then he said April fools. UGHHHHHHHHH. I usually get him but I forgot it was April 1st!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i know i am just waiting for Greg to get me with something today!! he has a concert this afternoon and he was like planning on ways to get the conductor. hehee.

he got me good last year and the year before i got him!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thats funny! I was on goolge earlier and I hadn''t noticed it. I had to go back and check it out once I saw your post, jcrow.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Oh I am so bad. My daughter has been eluding a guy who has been trying to ask her out on a date. I told her that he had called her father and me this morning and asked us if it was alright if he took her to his prom and we said "yes." Then I said "April Fools!" Ok, so that didn''t get the response I was going for... as if we could ever speak for her and she knows it!
9.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
My FIL called this morning EARLY, before we were up, and told us they were evacuating our area due to a TSUNAMI!!!! Then he cracked up and said....APRIL FOOLS. Not funny! I guess that got my mean juices going because I just told the kids I chopped my finger off...Only the 12 year old believed me.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2007 3:08:54 PM
Author: justjulia
Oh I am so bad. My daughter has been eluding a guy who has been trying to ask her out on a date. I told her that he had called her father and me this morning and asked us if it was alright if he took her to his prom and we said ''yes.'' Then I said ''April Fools!'' Ok, so that didn''t get the response I was going for... as if we could ever speak for her and she knows it!
9.gif
Oh JJ, that was bad of you, but very funny!!!!
31.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2007 3:55:29 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 4/1/2007 3:08:54 PM
Author: justjulia
Oh I am so bad. My daughter has been eluding a guy who has been trying to ask her out on a date. I told her that he had called her father and me this morning and asked us if it was alright if he took her to his prom and we said 'yes.' Then I said 'April Fools!' Ok, so that didn't get the response I was going for... as if we could ever speak for her and she knows it!
9.gif
Oh JJ, that was bad of you, but very funny!!!!
31.gif
You know how this is! My heart is truly breaking for her right now because she really does not want to date anyone right now before she graduates and leaves for college. She is trying to let the guy down gently. She's been returning his calls by texting and I really wish she'd talk to him in person! Oh the trials and tribs of the whole young dating scene. BIG sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results