shape
carat
color
clarity

GOOGLE EARTH. So cool.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone else seen this? Google lets you download this (I guess it''s a program) program and you can type in any address in the world and you can zoom in by satellite. The detail is amazing. Lets you rotate and flip. I didn''t know my neighbors back home had a pool! :)
Check it out. But I wonder what purpose it has...makes me a little nervous...

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
1984 anyone?

32.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
One big GIS
9.gif

s95

Shiny_Rock
Wow! That''s a little scary!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
there''s another site like that too...I can''t recall where or what the url was but my girlfriend and I were online for hours one boring day checking out everyone''s address that we knew!
9.gif

Also for additionally creepy fodder, there''s zabasearch.com which lets you search on ANYONE and gives you their old addresses, phone #''s too. This also was good for a few hours of looking up old boyfriends and the like! I found Greg''s old addresses and phone numbers from up to 7 years ago!! Funny, *I* was not listed at all, under my maiden or married name. Don''t know how they populate the search but 95% of the people I looked up, I found!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I went to go play with it but it says "Google Earth downloads temporarily delayed" booooooooooooooooooooo!
20.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I thought I was all cool showing a few people at work and they were like, uh, yeah, big deal. There''s lots of other stuff out there like that on the net LOL. Always the last to know!
41.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
There is another site that does the same thing. I found my house one time. Globexplorer? Something like that.

While it can be cool, I also find it VERY scary. I mean, those are the images that are ok for the public to see, imagine what the government can see with their version....

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I personally dont like this...I had a guy sending me pictures of my house from above...it was weird to see that he was noting down stuff.....I guess that is just me but for a while I was really upset about it. (and tried to convice the world we needed more trees. )

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results