shape
carat
color
clarity

Goodbye, LIW list!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I am SO sorry that I haven''t been around lately and I promise that soon I will go through and check on everyone''s threads. I had to stay away beacause I was driving myself (and m BF) even more crazy than ever, waiting while my stone sat in his bedside table!

Well, this morning he put us all out of our misery....and WE ARE ENGAGED!!!
36.gif

I''ll come back later with details and pics (I am trying to convince my FI (!) that this requires purchasing a new camera since mine is broken).

For anyone who doesn''t know, it is a 1.31 D SI2 Cushion from WF in a temp. WG four prong setting (whew!
2.gif
)!

I promise I''ll be back later! I just had to post now b/c I am SO EXCITED!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!! This definitely deserves a new camera.
2.gif

Mimikins24

Shiny_Rock
Wow this is exciting news, fatafelice!!! I''m sure glad to see one of the ladies closer to the top of the list graduating. I can''t wait to see some more pictures of your beautiful stone!!! Congratulations!!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
YAY - Congratulations! I can''t wait to see the pics.

So happy your wait is over.
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
YAY! Can''t wait to see pics! Congrats on your engagement.
36.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Yay, Fata! What good news to come back with
1.gif
Congrats to you and your Fiance!!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!
36.gif
Congratulations! Can''t wait to see the pictures!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulations! Hope you have a great day and Im looking forward to seeing the ring

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I am soooo happy for you Fatafelice!!! Congratulations!!! I can''t wait to see the pics!!!
36.gif
35.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
WOOHOO!!
CONGRATULATIONS!
35.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

9.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! I''m so happy for you!!! Have fun choosing your setting and be sure and show us!!!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay congrats FF!!! please post pictures!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow! Congratulations!!!
Can''t wait for the details and some pictures!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, Thanks, everyone!
4.gif

Don''t kill me, but I still don''t have any pictures. I just couldn''t manage to convince Mike to buy a new camera today. But his brother-in-law took a few pics for me and hopefully he will email them soon.

The story:

I was in a terrible mood last night (saturday) because it didn''t happen. This was the first weekend we''ve had free in a few weeks leading up to and including his brother''s wedding last week. I was agravated, but told myself that he must be waiting either for the long weekend next week or the week after when my parents will be here.

At 8:00 AM this morning he came into our room and told me that it was time to get up, that I couldn''t sleep the day away. He was carrying a tray with fresh fruit (sorry, no lemons!) and REAL WHIPPED CREAM! (LOL! Little did he know!). Anyway, fruit was followed by my favorite breakfast, one my grandma always made me and we call "eggs in a cup." At this point I was a little suspicious, BUT he has made breakfast in bed for me many times before. Plus it was eight in the morning on a Sunday and I am not known as a morning person.
3.gif

He asked me if I wanted my breakfast "dessert" of strawberry shortcake and I said I thought I wanted to rest my belly for a few minutes first. Then he got down on one knee next to the bed and proposed. I was about 90% surprised, which is pretty good since I have been waiting for the proposal for weeks. He sure knows me! Fancy dinner? I would have had my left hand out and ready as soon as we sat down! Sunday morning? I was disoriented and pleasantly surprised!

I have been on the phone and visiting people all day...and I still have lesson plans to write and turn in tomorrow...so I have to go. But thank you all so much for the well wishes and especially for the support and strength that you have given me for the past 18 months. I don''t know how I would have made it otherwise!

Come hell or high water I will be back tomorrow with pictures (no gaurantee of quality though)! And I am contacting WF tomorrow about starting a custom setting! YAY

Thanks Again!
35.gif

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! The ring sounds gorgeous -- can''t wait til you get a new camera!
2.gif

36.gif
36.gif

jen

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Congrats FF! That so deserves a new camera! Because hello we need pictures! What a smartie though figuring no romantic dinner. Those guys sure can be sneaky sometimes!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!!
36.gif

A D cushion??? I can''t wait for pics!

caligal

Shiny_Rock
That sounds wonderful Fata! Congrats!!
36.gif
36.gif
Glad he was able to surprise you- and I can''t WAIT to see that cushion as it is what I''m leaning towards myself!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! What a cute proposal!!!

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
There is always at least one proposal every weekend! Congratulations! You and your fiance must be so happy! And a D cushion.....HAND SHOTS!!!!!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, these are terrible, but since I promised...

here''s one:

flashcushionhandshot.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
*Sigh* I really need a camera! I couldn''t bring myself to explain to my FBIL that these do not qualify as acceptable pictures of my diamond.
3.gif

here''s the other:

ETA: The lighting in this one is ruining the color of my beautiful D stone!
39.gif

kitchencushionhandshot.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! More pics please.
9.gif

Date: 5/22/2006 6:24:05 PM
Author: fatafelice
ETA: The lighting in this one is ruining the color of my beautiful D stone!
39.gif
From one D lover/owner to another - that''s the beauty of a D...you absolutely positively know it''s the lighting!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
OMG Fata!! I can''t believe I missed this! CONGRATS!!!
36.gif
9.gif

Your ring is gorgeous!! More pics please!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Yay---congratulations!
36.gif
The proposal was very sweet (your FI did a good job surprising you!) & your cushion is stunning! I think it looks great in the temp setting. What are you thinking for the custom setting?

I think a new camera would be a perfect engagement gift...
31.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I love the title of the thread
1.gif
It''s a beauty of a cushion....I know it''s a temp setting but it''s gorgeous! Congrats!

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
yay! gorgeous ring!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results