shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Old Gold rocks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
I bought a diamond from GOG a couple of years ago and was really pleased with the service and the quality of diamond I received from them. They''ve by far got the most information about diamonds in general and their different stones in particular than any other site I''ve seen.

I''ve been shopping around for another stone and they were the first place I looked. I like to look there just for fun all the time, but I digress. Jonathan made me a video so that I could see the stone I was interested in in "real life" and I decided to give it a pass. Without that extra wonderful information, I would have been stuck having to buy it and send it back, costing time and money.

Even though I might not be buying my next diamond from them for reasons having to do with ME, not THEM, they will be the next place I look next time I''m in the market. I''m thinking H&A studs, birthday coming up, you know the drill.
2.gif

If you''re looking for a beautiful diamond and excellent, professional service, this happy customer urges you to look at Good Old Gold.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
eency weency (small spider) threadjack....

hey addlepated!
35.gif
welcome back!
36.gif

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/19/2008 9:48:17 PM
Author: belle
eency weency (small spider) threadjack....

hey addlepated!
35.gif
welcome back!
36.gif
My gosh lady, you have an excellent memory!
1.gif

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results