shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Old Gold diamond purchase

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nutterbutter

Rough_Rock
After buying a diamond from a B & M and THEN finding this site, I brought back the diamond I purchased from the B & M and purchased a stone from Good Old Gold! I got an ideal cut for less money than a non-ideal at the B & M!!!

For those interested, I''ve attached a picture.

It is:

G
SI2 (eye clean!)
$4400.00
It scored a 1.3 on the HCA

3 years ago, I lost the original stone my husband gave me 13 years ago. I was pushing my daughter in her stroller, I looked down at my hand and noticed the diamond was gone! I had just changed her diaper on one of those diaper decks at the mall. I''m sure it was lost somewhere in that bathroom! I searched the place top to bottom, couldn''t find it.

I am a stay at home Mom so money isn''t abundant, but for our tenth anniversary, my husband wanted to get me my diamond back.

I am thrilled!! Can''t say enough about Jonathan and everyone at Good Old Gold.

Sharon
appl.gif
appl.gif
9.gif

nutterbutter

Rough_Rock
OK, the picture is attached to this post.

Sorry for the confusion.

By the way, the wedding band is .85 carats invisibly set diamonds the the e-ring is .5 carats invisibly set diamonds. The picture really doesn't do it justice.

Sharon

gog.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice! the heart cutout is a great touch
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results