shape
carat
color
clarity

good makeup/hair person in bay area?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gedean

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

I''m looking for a makeup artist and hair stylist to do my wedding day makeup/hair but dont know who to go to. I''ve looked on yelp but dont want to make an appointment when some randon person. I was wondering if there is anyone out there that has any recommendations for hair/makeup person? I''m in the bay area, specifically, the wedding is in San Francisco.

By the way, I''m an asian female so I was hoping to find someone that''s experienced in doing asian makeup/hair in a way that is natural and not "stereotypical''.

Hope there''s someone out there that can help. Thanks so much

Michelle

enfianced

Shiny_Rock
Gedean,
I was married in SF in Aug and I had a great person do my hair and makeup. She''s especially great at makeup. My hair was a bit challenging but mostly b/c it was super thick and long at the time. Not sure about her experience with Asian hair/makefup but you could ask her. Message me if you''re interested in the contact info.

~Enfianced

teapot

Shiny_Rock
The woman gypsy used is great. I friend used her for her wedding also. She is good but pricey link (Maria Chang PMA)

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had my hair done at Cinta salon in SF. Alvin is probably your man, he's the wedding hair guru there and is Asian as well. Very modern, clean salon right off the Powell St. BART stop. They also do makeup but I did my own.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results