shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Luck Mara!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I believe today is your first day at your new job hon! So KNOCK''M DEAD!
9.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck! What are you going to be doing?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck Mara, I hope you have a great first day...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck Mara! I''ve been catching up on threads and read you are back to corp marketing! Since your roots are there, I have no doubt you will knock em dead!
36.gif

BTW, I have a potential trip to SJ on Nov 8, so if you are still up for cocktail hour, lemme know.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Happy First Day! I''m sure you''ll do great.
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the new job! Hope the co-workers are great (and not blinded by the bling
2.gif
)

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Good Luck on the new job, Mara!!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I hope you have a great day and I know your new co-workers will love you!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck Mara! Let us know how your first day goes! (Do they have any type of internet monitoring? If not, you better still log on in the day and talk to us!)

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
You left your old job?
33.gif

But, if you are starting new - GOOD LUCK!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
aww you guys are too sweet! thanks for the well-wishes..today is my first day. for those who didn''t know, i am returning to my roots in corporate marketing, specifically online marketing. i did a fun 2 year stint in marketing promotions but i actually miss corporate. insane i know since most people try to escape!

i''m at home for lunch with portia right now and checking up on PS! i am still setting up my computer and all that at work. the job is really cool so far and i adore my Director...i know we are going to get along famously as she is cool and hip and just as in love with her dog as i am and we are already making plans to bring them in together..hahhaa. the highlight of the day so far has been the brand new cherry blossom katana sprint cell phone she got me for my work cell. hahah I LOVE IT!!!! when the IT guy gave it to me he said ''it''s christmas!''. haha. and he said he had a pink phone too.
2.gif

thanks again for the well-wishes!!

btw TG i would LOVE to see you on nov 8...i am actually going to be out of town at a conference for work from 6-8th, so are you going to be there on the 9th at all or anything? i think i get back on the 8th at night so not sure if we can work something out but i''d love it if we could!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hm, right now I''d leave on the 9th daytime, and I do have a function on the 8th, but lemme see what I can work out. May have to be another time...

Glad to hear all is well with you and your first day!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Mara that''s great!!! It sounds like you are really enjoying your new job (and pink cell!!
2.gif
)!!! I hope that everything continues to go well for you!!!!!
36.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Mara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know everyone will just love working with you!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on starting your new job!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your new job!! That cell phone sounds really cool. Glad you like your Director!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, that''s wonderful, but does this mean we won''t be hearing from you as much?! I hope the new job doesn''t cut into your PS''ing that much. We need you here!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL Lizz...I probably won''t be on PS *as much* as when I was home 1/2 time, but I do have access from work and all that...hehee.
5.gif
I might just read mostly during the day because composing thoughts can take some time! But don''t quote me, somehow I always manage to find time for PS.
31.gif

Thanks for the well-wishes everyone...today was a great first day actually, except for the blister I got on my left pinkie toe from a pair of heels I haven''t worn in a while. hehee. Tomorrow I''ll wear my ballet flats!
2.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear you had a good first day Mara! Best wishes for the exciting road ahead!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh and TG i forgot to mention...if you are leaving on the 9th, what about an early morning breakfast then? i'm game! let me know if that works and if so where you are staying (downtown?) and we can meet up...*for you* i'll get up early. hehee.

thanks heather! btw i have been meaning to tell you, that avatar of brownie is the ABSOLUTE CUTEST EVER.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/18/2006 11:09:16 PM
Author: Mara

Thanks for the well-wishes everyone...today was a great first day actually, except for the blister I got on my left pinkie toe from a pair of heels I haven''t worn in a while. hehee. Tomorrow I''ll wear my ballet flats!
2.gif

Maybe you should put a bandaid on that?
31.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Heehee thanks! Poor guy doesn''t realize the camera is harmless, and he looks at me with a bit of doubtful fear in his eyes whenever I aim it in his direction!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Mara! How exciting for you to start a new job. Have fun!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2006 11:17:59 PM
oh and TG i forgot to mention...if you are leaving on the 9th, what about an early morning breakfast then? i''m game! let me know if that works and if so where you are staying (downtown?) and we can meet up...*for you* i''ll get up early. hehee.

thanks heather! btw i have been meaning to tell you, that avatar of brownie is the ABSOLUTE CUTEST EVER.
Hm, that may work. I will keep you posted. I am SO not a morning person, so it would be a BIG *for you* that I would get up for brekky!
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2006 12:13:28 AM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 10/18/2006 11:17:59 PM
oh and TG i forgot to mention...if you are leaving on the 9th, what about an early morning breakfast then? i''m game! let me know if that works and if so where you are staying (downtown?) and we can meet up...*for you* i''ll get up early. hehee.

Hm, that may work. I will keep you posted. I am SO not a morning person, so it would be a BIG *for you* that I would get up for brekky!
2.gif
Oh trust me girl...I am the farthest thing from a morning person, but I figure for ONE DAY I can do it.
5.gif
Just let me know!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
congrats Mara!! didn''t realize u were heading back to the corporate world :) enjoy it and enjoy all the ''valid'' shopping u''ll have to do for ''work outfits'' =)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope the first day went well Mara - many congrats on the new job!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Hope you love it today as well as yesterday.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Hope you had a great first day.

Kudos to you for making the move back to corporate marketing. I''m also trying to do that (it''s my first "love") as I''m getting a bit tired of sales!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results