carat
color
clarity

Good-looking (and cheap!) CZ studs

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ok, I'll inaugurate the new forum :lol:

My eventual goal is to get diamond studs, but I'm only willing to buy studs once I'm in the market for excellent ones (I've got my eyes on ACAs), and we have too much going on with the kids and a renovation, and I'd rather save for an ER upgrade, and yadda yadda yadda.

ANYWAY, I decided to grab some CZs to alternate with my Akoya pearl studs, and I'm really impressed with these! They're the "Stunning Flame" (H&A cut) 0.9 ctw equivalent studs by Chic Code on Amazon. They're 18k white gold plated silver, and they're $18 with Prime!

(Forgive my dry baby-mom hands and unpainted, ragged nails :oops:)

IMG_4460.JPG
IMG_4464.JPG
IMG_4468.JPG

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soxfan, they look great! I have Diamonique studs from years ago and honestly they look the same as my natural ones.

Haley, thanks for the rec! Very pretty!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, this is what I turned to this forum for as well. But I had thought there might be a new invention whereby CZs were cut to look like hearts and arrows. Is that not so? I got all excited reading about Wink CZs! I have a pair of hearts and arrows D colored VS1 or VS2 earrings in a .5 carat (each) size, but I sold one of my 1.25 carat earrings so I no longer have that pair! If I want a larger pair of studs right now, I have to get CZs. I found the 1.25 carat too big on my ear; it pulled it down a little. But now I am thinking about it with longing. It drew attention to my ear.

Deb/AGBF

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results