shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Hair Salon in Ann Arbor

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I''m looking for a decent hair salon in Ann Arbor, since I just moved here, and one that will not chop off all the hair that I''m working so hard to grow when I ask for a trim, but that can do cute trendy styles as well without making them uneven or messing up. Anyone know of a good place to go?

I had the best hairdresser in Boston, it''s so hard to leave them and find another!!

saturn

Shiny_Rock
If you are comfortable with the idea, the Aveda Institute has students who will cut your hair for $15, no tipping. I went once for a basic trim, and they did a good job, but it wasn''t a particularly complicated haircut. They are students, but I know a lot of people who like it alot. It''s on Maynard, right near the Nichols Arcade.

There''s also the Aveda eXchange salon, which is not students but more expensive.

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I was just going to suggest going to the Douglas J over there by you in AA. They have the very latest in trendy hairstyles, color, etc. I believe if you also go in for a manicure (not sure if they still offer this!) but you do get a free bottle of OPI nail polish with every manicure (just as a sidenote - maybe a manicure while you get a haircut?).

It''s a great place - I used to go get my hair done there when I was a student in college at Michigan State in East Lansing, MI.

21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results