shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Going Judge Perry

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
6 days in jail and a $400. fine to a 26 year old who SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER than give the finger to the prosecution on national tv.
The more I watch this trial, the more I like this no non-sense jurist.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
They couldnt have picked a better judge for this trial. I have alot of respect for him!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love Judge Perry! That guy was/is an idiot! When I was guessing what the Judge would give him I was thinking a day or 2
but I was glad when he said 6 days and $400 + court cost. I hope everyone got the message.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
He took care of that turkey so beautifully, I was laughing the whole time. Embarrassed him on tv in front of the whole country. Perfect!

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
JewelFreak|1309544717|2960070 said:
He took care of that turkey so beautifully, I was laughing the whole time. Embarrassed him on tv in front of the whole country. Perfect!

Yep--his parents must be SO PROUD! :naughty:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Loving Judge Perry.... He is so to the point...No nonsense and love his delivery...I could listen to him all day...He's spot on...

Looking forward to seeing what I can tomorrow.. Should be interesting..

This guy pointing the finger was an a**... Glad Perry was quick on the trigger, pun intended... :bigsmile:

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
I love when he says "bid-ness" instead of business. We say that as a joke around our house, so it's funny to hear others (a judge no less!) use our silly terms!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results