shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Electric Razor for Guys?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband and I weren''t suppose to exchange gifts, but then today while picking up around the house, I found a catalogue opened to a page of razors so I asked him if he wants a new one and he says yes.

He has a great trimmer and never really was into a "clean shave," however with his current employer, he needs to look professional.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
My Dh has a Braun Series 5 (Model 8985) self cleaning shaver. He says he gets a really close shave and the best part is it self cleans. You will need to change the cleaning cartridges (3 for $20.00) once every 3-4 months (this also depends if you clean it everyday - mine cleans it once every 3 days)
I got his for $169.99 @ Walmart. We got the same one for our friend for Christmas this year.

I was also thinking about the Braun Series 7 Pulsonic shaver which I found had good reviews.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
DH loves his norelco.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks gals. I found the following Panasonic one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009DT342/ref=s9sims_c1_121_at1-rfc_p-frt_g1-3237_g1_si1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=175KXA9ESMGCAZKKW9TB&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463383411&pf_rd_i=507846

It seems to have good reviews and I found where to buy it locally (I don't want to buy online b/c it'll be a hassle to return if my husband doesn't like it).

I'm still hunting around and need to find one under $100. I'd love to spring for a $169 one (there are couple that have great reviews) but it's just too much right now especially since I just spent a bunch getting gifts for my kids and I don't have a job. lol

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I got my husband the Braun 360 last year and he loves it.

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I didn''t realize electric shavers were that expensive! My dad asked for one for Christmas but I haven''t investigated them yet. I don''t have anything to add but thanks to the others for the recommendations.
1.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2008 2:55:26 PM
Author: lovesparklies
Wow, I didn''t realize electric shavers were that expensive! My dad asked for one for Christmas but I haven''t investigated them yet. I don''t have anything to add but thanks to the others for the recommendations.
1.gif
The one I''m going to get is just a tad under $100.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results