shape
carat
color
clarity

good B&M in Philly/South Jersey area?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jenna_g

Rough_Rock
I think it''s time to get my e-ring replated and I was wondering if anyone knows of a good B & M that I could take it to in the Philly South Jersey area... I just moved here and I meant to take care of this where we originally purchased the ring in Chicago, but I got busy with our moving plans and never got around to it. I could just mail it back, but I hate to be without my ring for so long!

Also, I''ve never gotten anything replated before. How long does it usually take? Can it be done while I wait or at least the same day?

Thanks in advance! :)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can always ask Dave Atlas at www.gemappraisers.com for a recommendation (he posts here under the screen name of Oldminer). He is located in Jewelers row on Sansom Street. I love the Jack Kellmer Company, it''s on Walnut Street. And have had rings replated through them but at their Haverford location. If you use them, you have to leave the ring. I bet Dave Atlas can give you a referral for someone on Jewlers row who can do it in a day. HTH, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results