shape
carat
color
clarity

Going to New Zealand!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I''m so excited! My husband and I are leaving the 27th for two weeks in New Zealand. We spent a couple of days there in 2000 on our way to Australia and we have wanted to go back and spend more time. We''ll be traveling around by plane, train, and auto from Bay of Islands in the North to Queenstown in the South. Hopefully we can remember to stay on the correct side of the road!!! I probably won''t be as diligent as Wink about posting pics during the trip, but I''m sure I''ll have some gorgeous scenery to share when we return.

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
Sundial-

You lucky girl! Send the kiwi''s my love. My husband and I got back in late December from our (belated) month-long honeymoon there....we absolutely loved it!

Are you going to both islands? Where are you staying? If you need any advice, drop me a PM and we can chat.

-Lily

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
Duh...just re-read your posting. One thing you have to do is go Jetboating in Queenstown!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow Lilyinct you spent a whole month in New Zealand! That must have been quite a trip. We went jet boating on the Dart River when we were in Queenstown before so maybe this time we will try the one on the Shotover River. Let me know if there is anything else we shouldn't miss! (I sent you a PM).

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That sounds like a wonderful trip! Have a great time and be sure to post pictures when you return!

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
How exciting!
36.gif

It''s a beautiful country, especially the areas you mentioned so I am sure this 2nd trip will be fabulous!

Look forward to seeing your bungy jump pictures when you get back....Queenstown being the adventure capital and all!
41.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoy the trip - we will want all the details when you return!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Aren''t you lucky!! Have a wonderful trip
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what time should i be at the airport?
31.gif

hehehehe....have a great trip sundial! i hope you will share pics when you get back!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! We''re off tomorrow morning. I''m not looking forward to the long flying time, but I''m sure it will be worth it.

Belle I''ll wave to ya from the Sunport!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results