shape
carat
color
clarity

Going through the collection again...loose gems, jewelry FS

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone!!

I haven't listed anything for ages, it seems like...but I've got a bunch of loose gems and some jewelry that I'll be listing out periodically, over the next few weeks or so. I'm not in a rush but I'm trying to go through my collection and sell what I'm not wearing or haven't set yet. I try to put a ton of info in my listings, so please check them out for details, and of course email me with any questions!

So, my first three listings are up:

https://loupetroop.com/users/katharath

14k rose gold flower jackets by Yvonne Raley, asking $109 shipped US

Vietnamese violet/lavender/blue pear spinel, .85 cts, originally from Brad at TGT. I had this one for sale awhile back and had at least a dozen different inquiries, but somehow nothing worked out - so I'm offering it again :) Asking $325 shipped

Vietnamese cobalt blue tiny spinel pair, 2.4 mm each, .11 tcw, asking $250 shipped

I'll be adding more - I have a few pairs that I may list - a 5 mm pair of precision cut mint garnets; possibly a 5 mm pair of tsavorites too (I'm undecided bc they're beautiful and I don't have another pair like them, lol). I expect to list some rings too, I have a couple of 18k bamboo style bands and I'll probably list my three stone mint and mahenge spinel rose gold ring too. Maybe a diamond eternity band also. My rings are in the 8.5-8.75 range generally, some will be sizeable; some not. And there will be more - it really just depends on what I feel like! (I realized that I've been wearing the same jewelry every day for almost a year, and I'm not really a collector in the sense that I like to keep things that don't see a lot of wear, so it's time to let some things go). Feel free to ask if there's something of interest to you - I'll check back periodically here and of course I'm reachable through my listings. Thanks so much for taking a peek in here :)

_3394.jpeg

_1153.png

_3396.jpeg

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Re: Going through the collection again...loose gems, jewelry

I have been sick literally since the morning after I posted this thread, which is why I haven't updated any more in here, apologies - I'm finally getting better!!

Also - I'm open to negotiation, and I'll try to get a few more listings up this week :)

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Glad you are feeling better! :dance: Will check back again soon! :wavey:

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Thank you Rockinruby :). This week just wiped me out - now I'm behind on everything. Frustrating for sure, but I'm very grateful to be feeling better!

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Finally updated things :)

I reduced prices on my listings from a few weeks ago, and added a couple of new listings. I'll be slowly adding things here and there, but today I've put up a pair of mint garnets, and one of the purple garnets that were so popular here on PS for awhile.

Link to listings:

https://loupetroop.com/users/katharath

5 mm merelani mint pair - asking $325 shipped US

6 mm Mozambique purple garnet - asking $105 shipped US

I'm considering this selling to be kind of a leisurely summer project, and I plan to keep adding things slowly, so do feel free to check back - thank you for looking!!

_3669.jpeg

_3670.jpeg

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Also here are the reduction prices - jackets reduced to $99, cobalt pair to $199, and I even did one more reduction on the Vietnamese pear to $299 :)

Here's a new pic I added on the cobalts too... They're the little bright blue pair!

_3671.jpeg

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Purple garnet and earring jackets are both ON RESERVE - thanks!!

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Ok, purple garnet and earring jackets now officially sold :)

Also, general update - I believe I've responded to all messages that I've received.

E B

Ideal_Rock

What kind of gem are the bright pastel pair to the left in the case? :love:

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Hi EB :)

That is a pair of Vietnamese lavender (with pink overtones) spinels. They are about 3.5 mm, I believe. I got them from Yvonne awhile back, but still haven't set them. They are currently not for sale though. Pretty little things though, right? I love spinels in the entire lavender/blue/gray range.

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Cobalt spinel pair is reserved, thanks!! :)

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Cobalt spinel pair officially SOLD, thanks!! :)

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Vietnamese pear spinel is on hold :)

Currently on LT I just have the mint garnet pair still available, and I'll be lowering the price on them soon ;-)

And I will try to get a couple of other listings up next week!

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Pear spinel officially SOLD, thanks :)

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Also, I'd like to raise a bit more cash before a gem show that I'm going to next week, so I'm going to do one fairly large discount on the mint garnets that are up. (They won't be offered lower than this; it's a loss for me, on already discounted gems that were bought off of LT). Right now they're at $325; reducing them to $225. contact me if this interests you :)

Link:

https://loupetroop.com/listings/loose-stones-colored-gemstone/big-reduction-precision-cut-merelani-mint-garnet-pair-5-mm-rounds

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Got another listing up -

https://loupetroop.com/listings/bands/18k-solid-yg-bamboo-bands-sz-8-dot-75-sold-separately

I have two of these bamboo style bands in 18k yg, sz 8.75; asking $175 each shipped US, or take both for $310. (Retail on them was $450 each/$900 total + shipping!) They are lovely, I've had them for several years now I think, but just don't wear them nearly as much as I used to. Only the bamboo bands are for sale; additional pics are to show various looks.

As always, thank you for looking!

_3889.jpeg

_3890.jpeg

_3891.jpeg

_3892.jpeg

katharath

Ideal_Rock

One bamboo band is currently ON HOLD; there is still one available, thanks :)

katharath

Ideal_Rock

One bamboo ring officially SOLD; one still available!

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Mint garnet pair is SOLD, thanks!!

Still have one bamboo ring available, but I think that's it for now :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results