shape
carat
color
clarity

Going Shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Ok so this post really has no purpose except that i''m excited to go shopping with my friend today. Since I go to Clemson University, which is in a VERY small college town, there is little to no good shopping nearby. So today we''re driving the 45 minutes to Greenville. While not the huge city that i''m used to, it has a lot of really cute boutiques as well as a relatively large mall. WOOOOOOOO shopping. Hehe.
36.gif
I will post back if I buy anything. WHEEEE

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Yay for you!

I feel your pain. I went to a small college in middle-of-nowhere PA. The only thing that saved us was Rt. 11/15 (a relatively heavily traveled highway), which ran a few miles from campus. We had a tiny mall nearby but it had very few shopping choices (but perhaps that was a good thing for my college student budget... haha!). Man, did I develop an appreciation for the shopping opportunities at home!

Enjoy your shopping day!!!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
So shopping was awesome! I bought new jeans (direly needed), some new makeup, and THIS!
36.gif
I am in love.
30.gif

coach planner 1212312.jpeg

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
So CUTE!!!!!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like you had a successful shopping venture!

I can feel your pain too. I am from a large city and the university I attended was located in a very small town, which really limited my shopping options. Back when I went to school, the Internet was just starting to take off, so I really did not have many options then.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
So glad you had a good time shopping - I think I''d be nuts if I couldn''t shop
23.gif

Your new striped organizer is ADORABLE - so fun!!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results