shape
carat
color
clarity

going down on one knee

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stewie

Rough_Rock
Is this absolutely, totally necessary?

Not only is is 100% out of character for me, it just seems so cliche. I just can''t picture myself doing it. I would probably break out in laughter if I tried to pull it off (or my gf might).

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

----------------
On 4/21/2003 12
6.gif
3:41 PM stewie wrote:
Is this absolutely, totally necessary?

Not only is is 100% out of character for me, it just seems so cliche. I just can't picture myself doing it. I would probably break out in laughter if I tried to pull it off (or my gf might).

----------------
I'ts tradition, but so are big weddings.

Necessary, I don't think so. I think it depends on your situation...

-Josh Rioux
Sitka, Alaska

jlim

Shiny_Rock
I would like to add to this. If you choose to, which knee is down on the floor? Right or left? Also, what if you propose in a restaurant? What are you suppose to do then if you choose to kneel down on 1 knee??

I would feel awkward.

phantom

Rough_Rock
who cares who's looking? Your proposing to the girl that your going to spend the rest of your life with. No one is going to think you look stupid. Stupid.
11.gif

jlim

Shiny_Rock
What's the general rule? Right or Left knee??

Adrienne

Shiny_Rock
I don't think it matters which knee you are on - I'd say use whichever one feels most comfortable.

And, while you don't need to be on one knee for the proposal, I think it's totally romantic and special... and I am very pleased that my honey chose to do it. I don't know why, but it makes me all sappy just thinking about it!

1.gif

Spyder

Rough_Rock
On right knee before God.

On left knee before anyone non-divine.

If you face your beloved and God happens to be directly behind her in the line of sight, then you can choose, depending on who you are focusing on.

Evalina

Rough_Rock
I don't feel it's necessary. Actually I prefer a non-kneeling proposal.

-Just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results