shape
carat
color
clarity

Going Cruisin''?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Travel Channel is showing a special on cruises right now. I don''t know the name of the program (I just tuned in 1/2 way through), but it has tons of FAQs and answers. It sounds geared towards people who have never gone on a cruise before but want to know a lot of info. about it before heading to the ship. I''m sure it will be repeated (maybe over the weekend?), but if you check the listing online, maybe you can find it. I just thought I''d post this for anyone going on a cruise in the near future.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
I love cruises. My favorite way to go on vacation. Currently planning our next one in May.

If you want info, I suggest you check out www.cruisecritic.com They''re really anal about not allowing you to mention specific travel agents and things like that, but you can still get good tips on what to expect, what to pack, etc. Great reviews on all the various cruise ships. For saving money, you''ll have to find that info somewhere else though. I''ve got a couple methods I use that I''d be happy to share, but I don''t know if there the most effective ways out there.

That Travel Channel show is nice though. I saw it a while ago. I don''t think I get the Travel Channel anymore.
15.gif
Sucks cuz now I can record it.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the tip. I love cruising as well. We have done several and we''re going on a big European cruise for our anniversary later this spring. As Codex mentioned cruisecritic.com is the pricescope for cruisers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results