shape
carat
color
clarity

Going Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
I feel as though nothing is giong right... Don''t really want to explain but I''m feeling down all of a sudden. I guess it wouldn''t be so bad but it''s summer there''s no sun except for when I''m at work (with no windows) and on my off time the fog rolls in and it''s just plain cold! I need a summer... I guess my Vegas trip wasn''t enough.

...Sigh...

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
8.gif

Me too! Suddenly I''ve become very impatient with EVERYTHING right now.

Chin up, friend! It can only get better, right?! That''s what I''m counting on to pull me through right now!

(You don''t happen to live in the Portland, OR area, do you? Man, we''ve had crappy weather that past few days! It''s killing me.)

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, *hugs*!

The weather (or lack thereof) totally has an effect on my mood, too. Hopefully you''ll get some sunshine this weekend.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Aw that stinks! That happened to me about a month or so ago. I hate to get down about things. Try to cheer up. Summer will happen sometime for you!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
*hugs* hope your summer gets to you asap!

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 4:10:52 PM
Author: Still_Waiting
8.gif

Chin up, friend! It can only get better, right?! That''s what I''m counting on to pull me through right now!

(You don''t happen to live in the Portland, OR area, do you? Man, we''ve had crappy weather that past few days! It''s killing me.)
No, but kind of close, very northern California, Humboldt County, (2 hours south of Oregon Border).

today I''m feeling a bit better after a good workout, but not totally 100% myself... One day at a time.

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 12:33:24 PM
Author: ILoveSpinel

Date: 7/13/2009 4:10:52 PM
Author: Still_Waiting
8.gif

No, but kind of close, very northern California, Humboldt County, (2 hours south of Oregon Border).

today I''m feeling a bit better after a good workout, but not totally 100% myself... One day at a time.
No way! I grew up in Eureka. Believe me, I KNOW how much the weather can suck there!!! But when it''s beautiful out, man, it''s just about the most gorgeous place in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results