shape
carat
color
clarity

Going a little CRAZY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
Hello ladies!!!

WEELLLLLLL..... I''m going absolutely INSANE!!! For those of you who know about an engagement coming pretty soon, are you going crazy too???? I feel like an awful person but I am so excited and thrilled to be the future Mrs. H that I keep forgetting what an engagement is all about!! Its not about the ring its about taking that next step and planning a future with your love. BUT I just cant get the crazy itch of having that ring on my finger to go away!!! By no means am I frustrated or anything... just REALLY anxious... especially since I know he is holding my WONDERFUL ring hostage!!!
32.gif

I want to start planning already!!! EEEEE!!!

I guess I''m just at that point in my life where I know i''m ready and just having to wait is killing me, and its not just ready to be engaged but to finish school, start my carreer and begin the rest of my life with my love!

I just realized that today is March 5.... exactly a month from my birthday! Seems cliche but it could be the day!!! But who knows! My Love is very very spontaneous and surprises me all the time!

just had to get that off my chest!!

I wish I had something else more interesting to say or ask.... sorry for a boring post!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Hahah, well, it''s great that you are very excited about the future--what a wonderful feeling!--but it would be a shame to fast-forward through this time of your life. When else will you have so much fantastic stuff to look forward to? You will be a wife for the rest of your life (hopefully
2.gif
), so enjoy this time of pre-engagement and engagement that you''re in. It''s very special, and although you may want it all to just be done by now, part of what makes it so good in the end is getting through times like these--not to say that it''s bad because it''s not, but it sounds like you''re experiencing some powerful emotions which are somewhat bittersweet, yes? You want it and are so excited about it, but are feeling anxious and maybe nervous and uneasy with waiting. Take a deep, deep breath, realize what a truly wonderful place you are in life, and try your best (for your own sanity
3.gif
) to relax and really enjoy the fact that soon you''ll be engaged and moving on to the next stage in your life.
1.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Holding your ring hostage! haha! That is hilarious!

These feelings are normal... but the engagement part is fun too... until you become crazy bridezilla... which, yes, happens to the majority... even at the smallest of stages.

This is an exciting time... but yeah, it is almost worse when you expect it any day now... and are struggling waiting! HUGS!

msprincess

Rough_Rock
Im totally with you on this. I''m soooo anxious and excited at the same that I drive myself (sometimes DBF) crazy. I know that its all worth it in the end though.
1.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I think my bf wants to send my ring to China or something so I stop talking about it, lol!! And, we don''t even have the thing yet!!
1.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have any good advice for you. I found out where he was hiding the ring and would put it on when he wasn''t home
17.gif
lol

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
Gwen:

Thank you so much for the advice! I really am enjoying my time just having him be my boyfriend! But just knowing he is hiding it is driving me crazy... I guess that is where I start to go a little
19.gif
!! ha I guess I just need to take a chill pill huh?

tlh:

YES hes holding it hostage!! I bet its dying to get out! Poor thing! Lord I hope I am not a bridezilla! I''m pretty sure the only thing we will argue about is when I ask for input he will say "whatever I want" or "looks good." The man is so clueless when it comes to answering me when I ask for his opinion! He does it already! EEK!! Yes I am definitely struggling with keeping my sanity! PS and all its beautiful rings doesnt help! ha

msprincess:

Yeah it will definitely be worth it! I cant wait to start my life with him!! A forever-long sleepover!!

Princessplease:

I actually think my love wants to give the thing to me so it will shut me up! hahaha

Fieryred:

Well I know where the ring is... I just cant get to it cause its 500 miles away in his hometown!! But his mother did visit earlier this week for a business trip.....???? maybe?????

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 2:57:06 AM
Author: happygolucky851
Gwen:

Thank you so much for the advice! I really am enjoying my time just having him be my boyfriend! But just knowing he is hiding it is driving me crazy... I guess that is where I start to go a little
19.gif
!! ha I guess I just need to take a chill pill huh?
Hahah, hey, admitting you have a problem is the first step, right? You''re already on the road to LIW recovery!
36.gif
2.gif

Especially considering you said this...

Fieryred:

Well I know where the ring is... I just cant get to it cause its 500 miles away in his hometown!! But his mother did visit earlier this week for a business trip.....???? maybe?????
...which sounds VERY promising to me!
31.gif
How exciting!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results