shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG + Victor Canera 10 Year Upgrade!

Joolz

Rough_Rock
I have my 10 year upgrade!! First off, I want to offer a big thank you to all that post here in order to educate others on such important and emotional purchases. When I found Pricescope, I only knew I wanted a cushion, and didn't really know where to go from there. I got a great education and I am thrilled with the final product.

First up is the stone. I worked with Matt at GOG and he was extemely helpful and patient with me chaning my mind numerous times. I couldn't be happier with the service that I received and loved the lifetime policies attached to my stone. http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/8187/

From the inital contact with Victor, I was really ipressed by how easy it was to communicate with him by email. I flip flopped between 2 designs and he was so patient and easy to work with. My husband and I are completely blown away by the quality of the setting, and the style suits me perfectly.

Stats:
Antique style cushion
G VS2
8.10 x 8.08

The ring is a size 5.25, but I may have it sized down as it is a bit loose but I'm concerned with swelling in the summer heat. I do not intend to wear a band. I am attaching photos, but I apologize in advance for the quality. I have a new respect for the great photographers around here!

ring.jpg

ring1.JPG

ring2.JPG

ring3.JPG

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: GOG + Victor Canera

Wow. That is beautiful and it looks fabulous on your hand. Here's to another 10 years and more!

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock

Congrats on 10 years, that ring is amazing amazing. Definitely on my in my dreams list.

Joolz

Rough_Rock

a few more...

ring6.JPG

ring5.JPG

starrynight

Shiny_Rock

Gorgeous ring :)

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

Stunning! That is definitely one of my favorite settings :love:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful ring! Congrats on 10 years!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning :love:

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
lovely!! congrats on your anniversary!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! Congrats on your 10 year anniversary.

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your anniversary and a beautiful ring.

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock
I love it! It's so classic and elegant. Congratulations on your anniversary.

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Joolz, it is delicious :lickout: :lickout: :lickout:

Best wishes to you and your DH on 10 years!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh my my my! Congrats! :love:

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous....one of my very favorite combinations of stone and setting! :love: :love: :love:

Sparkle524

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty! Congrats!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations on the big 10 years!! i love those french cut diamonds!! your whole ring is truly beautiful!! wear it in health! :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Congrats on 10 years!

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
That is so great. :love: :love: :love: Couple of questins: Could you wear a French cut band with it if you want to? Do find it high or low on your finger? Wear it for many more years of happiness. So pretty!

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock
Congrats, on your ring and on your 10th anniversary! I'm contemplating this setting too. Would love to see more pics!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It couldn't be more perfect! Congrats on 10 years and wishing you many more!

Groucho

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on your anniversary!

Joolz

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all of the nice compliments!

Backwardsandinheels – I remember seeing a picture of Wintotty’s ring worn with a band (though I believe it may have been from Tiffany). I am not very traditional and kind of a minimalist so wearing a separate band isn’t for me, but hers looked lovely. One of the things that attracted me to the design is that it can stand on its own, but I think its personal preference. As far as the height, I had asked Victor to have a slight curve on the cathedral but he didn’t want it to sit to high. It is perfect for me and doesn’t get caught on anything.

Fridays Child – I couldn’t be happier with this setting. I initially wanted a pave split shank, but I felt this would be more practical as I am pretty hard on my jewelry and I really liked that feels more durable bc of the channel walls. I will try to take more pics, I feel badly that I can’t capture the beauty of this ring in photos, in the meantime there is a video of my ring here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zriht75M7iM&list=UUjKUkZZv7JZaLvAAGWUQBaw&index=1&feature=plcp

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!! Love those prongs! :love:
Gorgeous stone and setting - congratulations on your 10th anniversary! Best wishes for many many more years of love and happiness together!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I keep coming back to this thread because I just LOVE this ring! Joolz, it looks perfect on your hand. We need more pictures!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
its truly beyond beautiful!!!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Incredible ring - so elegant. Congratulations on 10 years!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, just gorgeous!! Congratulations on 10 years of marriage!!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on 10 years, and the beautiful ring takes the cake!
I don't think you should size down the ring because right now it looks perfect, if you size down, you may get ring muffin-top in the summer (which is a huge pet peeve of mine)! Plus a 5.25 is just my size, so should you ever change your mind on the setting, I'll be right there in line to buy it :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results