shape
carat
color
clarity

Glue on a Table!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I am going to use a table that has been sitting on my garadge for awhile. UNfortuantely, Last time we did craft, some glue and a lot of glitter was dried in a spot. The glue seems thick. It is on a natural pine glossed table. Any ideas how to break it down and make it soft enough to get off? I have tried the cleaners.. but have had no luck. Any advice?

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about trying a product called "Goo Gone"? The label says it removes glue, shoe polish, asphalt, candle wax, make-up etc. We have used it to remove sap from our truck and it did a wonderful job without messing up the paintjob.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
how about an iron on low/med heat, either on top of a dishtowel or brown paper bag? I''ve used this method on candle wax that just wouldn''t budge w/o taking some of the table finish with it and I was very happy with the results.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely try that goo gone stuff that cflutist recommended. That was the first thing I thought of...its done some wonders with my crafting mistakes
1.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone. I have used Goo Gone before on other things and it is definitely a miracle worker... It never even crossed my mind this time.. duh to me....

I will try the iron thing as well if the goo gone does not work magic. Thank you everyone for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results