shape
carat
color
clarity

Glitter Spray

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
Hey All,

I have a craft question I am hoping someone can help me wth.

I am wondering if anyone has any experience with Glitter spray?? Its pretty much glitter in a can!

I want to spray these branches/twigs I have with gold glitter. I was going to do the usual rub glue on the branch and then dunk it in glitter but it seems it will get expensive and not to mention time consuming and very messy.

So I found this glitter spray thing and was hoping it does the same thing.
Any one know???

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I once sprayed shoes glittery red (so I could be dorothy of course lol)
its not so bad, just do it outside, also youll have it stuck to your hands for awhile lol

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the advice, much appreciated
1.gif

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve used glitter spray on about 100 million sorority craft projects
3.gif

Some contain far more glitter than others- If the aresol cans aren''t too expensive, I''d start out with one can of 2 or 3 different brands. Some will give you pretty solid glitter coverage while others are clear coats with hints of glitter. Test out the brands and find one you really like.

I''ve never disliked the end result, but glitter spray cans tend to get clogged and drip. This probably isn''t an issue when you''re spraying something like branches, but keep a damp cloth/warm water on hand to clean out the nozzle.

Be sure to post pics of the finished product!!!
1.gif
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results