shape
carat
color
clarity

Give me your opinions...husbands 30th...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2009 4:16:49 AM
Author: LAJennifer
Wow, Italia! You''re totally giving him the ''Price is Right, Showcase Showdown!''
Haha. He deserves it!!!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2009 4:32:36 AM
Author: Porridge
That. Sounds. AWESOME.

Can I come???
31.gif
Oh thanks! I am excited.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2009 5:33:36 AM
Author: LilyKat
That sounds absolutely amazing! I can''t think of much that would make it more perfect. What a generous wife you are.

Just a suggestion with the car cheque - could you include a few brochures of classic cars along with it, so he has something to immediately look through? Just to make it more ''real'' and more like a gift, rather than just a cheque.
I thought this over, and combined this with an idea from my previous post about classic cars...I am going to take him to the Imperial Palaces Classic Car Show (which runs all year long)...and while he''s there, give him his check. So...if he sees something he wants...well, he has the means to get it
2.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2009 6:46:06 AM
Author: atroop711
you say THAT''S IT...WOW you are AMAZING...what a surprise! He will DEFINITELY remember this bday! Seriously this has to be one of the best bday surprises I''ve ever heard of!

My hat is off to you for planning a kick ass bday surprise!
36.gif
That my goal. I figured if I was going to do it...I might as well go balls to wall. I think it''s going to be a lovely memory for us.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2009 11:38:11 AM
Author: tlh
Wow. That is incredible.
Thank you!!
1.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2009 11:50:12 AM
Author: crown1

Date: 7/7/2009 2:10:02 AM
Author: Italiahaircolor

Date: 7/7/2009 1:39:24 AM
Author: Dannielle
That sounds amazing!!!

I can''t wait to hear about his reaction.. he is going to be floored!!!
I have this reoccuring nightmare where he freaks out about how much money I''ve spent. I doubt this will be his real reaction...but I guess I will have to wait to see on this one....
generous, loving gesture but i would be concerned about this and whether he was up for all the company and activities. that is just me and mine, you know your guy. i hope it is a great time for all!
If all things go well, he will be thrilled. He has a pretty great group of friends, he''s very social...I think (hope) that he''ll enjoy this.

But, you bring up a good point...I intentionally didn''t jam our days so that if he wanted to just lay by the pool or gamble...well, he can have down time--as does everyone else. Everyone has their own room...so everyone has a place to go to be unbothered, if need be.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic plan, Italia!! As a woman whose husband recently surprised her with a trip, I can tell you just HOW MUCH we appreciate it!! I think all of the planning is what is most impressive! Now I''m on the other side (surprising husband for his 30th with a trip to Europe) and I REALLY appreciate how much work went into it. As you know, however, there are so few great surprises in life that it''s great to be able to give them one they will always remember! HAVE FUN!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2009 12:54:39 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
What a fantastic plan, Italia!! As a woman whose husband recently surprised her with a trip, I can tell you just HOW MUCH we appreciate it!! I think all of the planning is what is most impressive! Now I''m on the other side (surprising husband for his 30th with a trip to Europe) and I REALLY appreciate how much work went into it. As you know, however, there are so few great surprises in life that it''s great to be able to give them one they will always remember! HAVE FUN!
I may borrow that quote when finally filling him in!

I know you and your DH have done "surprise trips"...and I''m insanely jealous of your incredible locations...they are bananas-wonderful!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Italia, Mark is going to be so touched. This is a really wonderful gift, and I know he''s going to love every minute of it.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I know one thing you forgot.... my invitiation!! LOL!

I LOVE Vegas!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results