shape
carat
color
clarity

girls,your opinions on guys wearing a diamond pinky ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Well, I do seem to remember seeing a pic of you in some disco looking outfit.

If you still dress like that now........................
2.gif

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Are running a Halloween costume by us?
9.gif
11.gif

I suppose on MUCH older men (80 yr old) it would be ok.

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
The SA at the at&t store where we got the iphone had on the most beautiful white gold college RHR ring. It matched his wedding ring and watch perfectly. He was immaculately dressed and on him it looked good
I collect antique engagement rings and often buy one that will only fit my pinky.

Back to the original question, I don''t care for it at all.

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
don''t know why but it makes me think of snorting crack
3.gif
How about a chunky RHR, or another fab. toe ring
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/21/2010 11:15:16 PM
Author: Sparkly Blonde
don''t know why but it makes me think of snorting crack
3.gif
How about a chunky RHR, or another fab. toe ring
2.gif
6.gif
you know about my toe ring?

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Nope. Not something I''d like to see on my guy, but to each his own.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
wow...this is a rough crowd!I have several rings sized for my little finger(diamond,signet,cab cut sapphire)The trend for men wearing a ring on this finger has rarely been out of style...except recently and only in the United states...from 1880s it has been a standard way for men to wear a ring.

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/21/2010 7:04:12 PM
Author: Kay
What about pinky rings on women? I have a very simple 3 mm wide Black Hills gold band my mom gave me as a child (her hometown was near the Black Hills of SD). It fits my pinky, so a couple of times a year I will wear it on my right pinky with a simple RHR on my right ring finger. I hope it does not look too tacky. I have never liked wearing rings on my pointer or middle fingers, but I kind of like occasionally wearing my tiny pinky ring.
I don't think that's tacky at all, Kay. I actually love that look. I have a tiny eternity band, really thin but sparkly and I wear it as a pinky ring. I think it looks nice, if I do say so myself
3.gif

Usually I don't like pinky rings on men though (I know, double standard
9.gif
) Well, except for that ring Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl wears, that is. I kinda like it. But then again, he can wear tights and a clown wig and still look fantastic, as far as I'm concerned. lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results