shape
carat
color
clarity

Girlfriend buying expensive gifts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Timm

Rough_Rock
What does it mean when your girlfriend starts buying you expensive gifts? I don't know if any other guys have experienced this, but what do the ladies think it means?

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I think it might also depend on the TYPE of gift. Is it something thoughtful, or something expensive that she thought you'd enjoy and splurged on you for. How long have you been together, is this for a special occasion or a just because gift?

beskid1yy

Rough_Rock
I think that, in this behaviour haven't nothing bad. This signs that, your girlfriend depend on you. It should be standard in each relationship.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hint to upgrade habits

Mamie Jennings

Rough_Rock
I think it's means she loves you so much?? You know when it comes to buying stuffs for people they love, they just think the money doesn't matter at all.:lol:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you able to list examples of the gifts??

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The gift itself probably means more than the dollar value.

What do you mean by expensive ? If she went out and bought you a house , it has a completely different meaning then if she simply went and bought you a couple really nice patek philippe watches for your work attire.

You’d need to be much more specific to read any meaning behind gifts from a woman.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Expensive does not necessarily means thoughtful.
I would rather have thoughtful and useful non-expensive gifts than thoughtless and expensive tats!
Whatever the gift, always receive with good grace.
DK :))

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What do you mean by expensive ? If she went out and bought you a house , it has a completely different meaning then if she simply went and bought you a couple really nice patek philippe watches for your work attire.
A couple of nice Pateks could probably cost more than a house... :lol:

Eh, @Dancing Fire!

JmeeMrie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow DF I had no idea a watch could go for that much!

chanieish

Rough_Rock
Premium
Sometimes its a nice thought! I buy my BF expensive/brand-name gift, because I want him to enjoy luxury products sometimes. He is a very simple man. I think he appreciates them. :)

in-the-air

Rough_Rock
Premium
It all depends on the type of gift

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly, think it depends on the girl & situation.

I'm pretty down to earth, and don't spend much money on many things. Guns is a different story. :lol:

Anyhow, because I'm frugal in those areas, I tend to receive gifts for things I personally would never spend that much money on myself. There is no motive, but rather the girl just knowing I'd either buy her something, or more guns.

poliq

Rough_Rock
I believe she is simply a very generous girl:love:

in-the-air

Rough_Rock
Premium
It's hard to say without knowing the type of gift.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results