shape
carat
color
clarity

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Love them or hate them?

What is your favorite kind?

I
30.gif
Samoas and can easily demolish a whole box in one sitting.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The chocolate mint ones are classic and I really like the Caramel Delights, too!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Thin Mints and Samoas!! I look like a crazy lady because I bought like 173,103,895 boxes outside a store one day and they didn''t have bags so I had to walk across the whole shopping center to get to my car whilst holding my 173,103,895 boxes.
3.gif

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
LOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM!

Obviously the thin mints, but my FAV are the ones in the purple box..... uh....... drawing a blank here........ can't remember what they are called.

ETA- Ha Obiecoo, that's what they are Samoas!!!! Lurve Em!!!!!
30.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Love the thin mints and also lemon ones. Yum! Where''s a darn girl scout when I need her?!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Is it even that time of year now?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Love them! My two favorites are Caramel Delights/Samoas and Thin Mints! Yum!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
FROZEN thin mints... with vanilla ice cream
3.gif
!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Tagalongs and samoas. Oh man, keep me away!!!!!!!!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
All you Samoa/Caramel Delight fans have tried the ice cream, right???
11.gif

Seriously, Edy's makes a slow churned ice cream for Thin Mints, Samoas, and I think Tagalongs. I have only tried the Samoa kind, but GOOD LORD is it good! It is everything you would want it to be and more, lol.

I am obsessed with Samoas!

ETA: I wouldn't ever turn down a Thin Mint that has been in the freezer, either! Yum!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Love Them!

I''m a Thin Mint, Carmel Delight/Somoa and Peanut Butter Patty gal. I just ordered a bunch of boxes from a woman in my office. They''re supposed to be delivered next week. There goes the New Year''s diet.

Oh, and Dairy Queen makes a Thin Mint blizzard. I get it without the mint goop that makes the ice cream green. Ooh, it''s delectable.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tagalongs, then Samoas. Mmmmm. In my office, the GS cookies are slated to be in by the end of this month!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
L-O-V-E T-H-E-M!!!!!

My neice is a girl scout, so out of "duty" we literally bought 50 boxes and stocked my icebox with them.

We''re Thin mint, Somoa, and Do-Se-Do addicts.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Caramel delights, for sure! Those have been my favorite since I was a kid.
18.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Don''t buy them/love them anymore...but I give the "Girl''s" a donation anyway....

cheers--Sharon

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
totally puffy-heart
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
samoa''s!!!! and the ice cream is a lil'' piece of heaven!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t eat those; I usually buy and give them away because they are too sweet.
7.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Thin Mints. They have been my favorites since I was old enough to know what a cookie was.
9.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Chocolate mint cookies! Those were the only ones I''d ever buy - yum!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 8:07:31 PM
Author:kittybean
Love them or hate them?

I
30.gif
Love them and Samoas (are they still called that?!) are my favorite and have been since I was 5.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 9:54:53 PM
Author: FrekeChild

Date: 2/16/2009 8:07:31 PM
Author:kittybean
Love them or hate them?

I
30.gif
Love them and Samoas (are they still called that?!) are my favorite and have been since I was 5.
Me three, I can eat a whole box of Samoas in one sitting! ha! I love the carmel, chocolate and little flakes of coconut, yum yum
3.gif
I like thin Mints too but Samoas win if given a choice. hehe

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Samoas are like the best fat snacks ever.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Love them.

I tried the Lemonade''s this year and quite enjoyed them.

My favorites from the old stand-bys are thin mints, peanut butter patties, and shortbread. I can take down a whole sleeve of the shortbread with some large glasses of skim milk. The trick is to not oversoak them! They get soggy and disintegrate very very quickly.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I love them!!! Unfortunately my co-worker brings her very cute daughter into the office and I always overpurchase. FI does the same at his work. We freeze anything we don''t eat within a week or two, and they keep extremely well. Yum yum yum! I can''t wait til they get delivered!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Oh God... I like the thin mints now but I used to HATE them all. Which was bad... because I had to sell them. Selling those stupid cookies is really hard when you''re sixteen and so not cute anymore. lol Then you''re just obnoxious and sort of a stalker. hehe

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, and Mia... the ones in the purple box are samoas if my memory serves me right.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Like everyone else, the Samoas were my faaaaavorite. I also liked Thin Mints and Do-Si-Dos.

My Dad LOVES the classic shortbread cookies. When I was a girl scout, he'd buy 15 boxes and store them in the freezer so they'd last for months.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 8:38:24 PM
Author: mia1181
Is it even that time of year now?
Haha it is where I live... they're everywhere I go - every grocery store, home improvement store...

Maybe I should buy a box and try them so then I don't have to keep saying no...
31.gif
you can never go wrong with cookies right??
9.gif

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
HATE them right now...my oldest 3 daughters are girl scouts and I am there troop leader, so I have oh, 70 CASES of cookies in my garage right now.

Give me your address, I''ll mail them to you!
2.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
The coworkers here started selling the cookies in January, said they''d be in any day after President''s Day... so they should be coming out soon!

I love Thin Mints. My DH hates me, because I always buy like $100 worth of cookies every year. He''s like... you don''t need $100 worth of cookies... no one needs $100 worth of cookies... but if you think about it $20 here, and $20 there, everytime I go in and out of a grocery store, and the obligatory co-worker purchase... it ends up being $100 or more in thin mints every year!
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results